only death we find peace

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by crazyshit, Apr 20, 2007.

1. crazyshit

crazyshit Banned

if this is true, how sick is it to be suicidal? you dont even have to be depressed to see that death is better than life.

2. legend 1967

legend 1967 Member

Everyone that has been born will someday be among the formerly living.

In life do good & be happy

3. dodger988

dodger988 Member

Crazyshit, I've wrestled with the very same thoughts before. Ultimately though, I realized that there is a time for life and a time for death. You gotta enjoy life for what's it worth and when death comes for you, which it eventually will, you gotta enjoy that too. Theres no point in rushing, who knows what death will be like, might as well enjoy life while your living.

4. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

Good points.

Peace and love

5. legend 1967

legend 1967 Member

When we are young, the future is history yet to be made. :)

When old, you remember with sadness what you were,had,and lost.
    For the manny, existence thus is merely a wait for death to occur. :(

6. Isil

Isil Member

Seppuku!

Ideas on death (and suicide) certainly vary from person to person, and culture to culture.

I dont necissarily think that suicide is bad...nor do I think that its good. Ive got a neutral stance on it, lol.

Perhaps life and death are the same? At least, death is life.

What I mean is that...Ok, 10 years of a persons life can pass pass quite quickly. At least, it seems quick to us. Say that a person is 15...all the years before their turning of an age may seem nonexistent. Its as if the kid is just being born, even though theyve been alive for 15 years.

Meh >.< I cant explain it...I sound stupid, lol.

7. legend 1967

legend 1967 Member

There is non life,before conception.
    There is life.
    Is death the return to non life?

8. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

i was not myself for 8 months. suicide i felt was my only answer. i wanted to die. i was already drowning. but as i climbed to the murky surface i saw that life was wonderful at points. if i died i would have upset and angered so many people. mainly my husband. i love him so much. and now i could not imagine a life without him and he feels the same about me. right now life is good. when death's destiny of me comes i'll be ready but i won't do it by my own hand. no matter if i feel as if i am drowning again.

9. The Celt

The Celt Member

Yeah, life is short, death is, I suppose, much longer than life. I agree that death is probably much better than this life. But life is short. Enjoy good things in life, let others enjoy their lives, maybe there are some things that are better than in death. As I said, life is short, so just live how long you live, and there'll always be a time for death.

:)

10. spooner

spooner is done.

I tend to enjoy living.

11. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

Happiness is a choice; therefore, you choose to feel bad about yourself in this life. If you can't find good in this life, then you just have not chose to do so.