One, Two......Wow i can count!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WeedChica, May 29, 2004.

1. WeedChica

WeedChica Member

Ok i have twe questions-
    1} Should i tell my parents that i smoke? i mean my mom smokes cig's & my sis started smokeing cig's at my age {16}but the only dif is that i'm smokin weed. I dont think my mom will do anythang, but my dad might search my room , lecture me, take all my shit, but then agian my sis thinks my dad smokes weed cuz he's come home with fucked up eyes, the munchies & shes found skins in his pocket......

2} Should i smoke tomarrow while babysitting? It'll be my only chance to smoke till like tues. & i'll be babysitting from 6:30 am to 8pm.....and noone will be there so no chance of getting cauht........but i'm worried that i'll fuck up & drop the baby of sumthing.........

2. strawpuppy

strawpuppy Member

OK, if you smoke and babysit, and something goes wrong.....The Sh*t is going to really hit the fan.

I remember my kids telling me in their own way that they smoke, and each time I was dissapointed, which is completely hypocritical, as do like my own smokes...

But we had some really great conversations when we finally got stoned together.(closer stoned than ever "not stoned")

All parents (most anyway) want their children to be better than them.....

They probably wont like it...

Best to be imaginative and find another way to have a little toke, not while your babysitting at this stage......To young and an unknown quantity....It could go wrong...(probably not cause your stoned, but life has a way of chucking up wierd scenarios) imagine how you would feel with the cops at the door etc:

Hang in there, all comes together in it's own time....It's your life's path and it's wonderful.....

Happy toking...(but do'nt abuse it...

Strawpuppy.....

3. reef

reef Member

i think you know better than any of us, whether or not to tell your mom. how the heck am i gonna know how your mom is gonna react?

second if your new to smoking, then i would advise against smoking while your babysitting, but if you know how to act and such then by all means go ahead and chong that bong.

4. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

well said reef i completely agree

5. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Well I'm pretty sure I went from apple of my mother's eye to major disappointment when she found out I smoked. It's like she lost a part of me or something. I thought she'd understand but she never has. I would advise not to bring it up until you know 110% that it's not couing to cause any negativity.

As for babysitting, working on the job, it's really selfish to put someone's life in danger so you can have a good time. Those parents are trusting you to be responsible. Would they hire you if they knew you were going to bring drugs into their home, het high around their child, and then be the one responsible for its care? Let the answer to that be the deciding factor for you. If something were to go wrong is it worth throwing away your life or someone else's for one night of smoking?

6. WeedChica

WeedChica Member

ok well it was 6: am when i had to leave for my job today & i was still so tired that i forgot my bong & stash......but its not like i was gonna gett totally fucked up , just a lil buzzed......

and i'm still not sure bout telin my parents..........it would make it alot easier for me to smoke if they new........becuz as it is i cAN only smoke in the morning before school after my father leaves & before my mom gets home{and she only works like 3 or 4 nights a week} & after school when my fathers not home & my mom's sleeping cuz she has to work that night.........anyway........god damn i want a smoke-i think ill sneak out tonite & smoke

7. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

dude, if your smokin without them knowin, why would you tell them?

it would probably only disappoint them, so keep it to yourself man.

also.... yeah, smoke while your babysittin if you want, just be careful the kids dont notice.

8. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

one of my old roommates used to work as a lifeguard. he´s get high everytime he had to work. he is a dumbass on all levels, though, so it didnt really surprise me.