One thing I've always wondered...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Seru, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Seru

Seru Member

...How on gods green earth does one go about undoing a bra strap?
    I've humiliated myself countless times. help.

2. Barbuchon

Barbuchon Member

3. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Well, practice makes perfect, my dear. At least you're trying to get it off, instead of putting it back on-you'll get the hang of it. You have to take the two parts of the strap where they're connected and move them toward each other in a horizontal direction, and it'll unsnap. You'll be an expert before long.

4. Barbuchon

Barbuchon Member

Thank you so much for that bra strap tutorial Charise!

5. Charise

Anytime-anything I can do for the cause:p

6. Barbuchon

Barbuchon Member

Charise the Great, THE LEGEND.

Because of you, men will be able to see'N'play with boobies for their first times. I salute you!

*kneel in front of you*

7. Charise

Thank you, my sweet-you can get up now:D ......

8. Barbuchon

Barbuchon Member

Of course! All you want, Princess Charise!

9. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

Every once in a while, though, you run into that booby(hehe) trapped bra that has some other weird crazy buckle. Alas, men are never safe from feeling like middle schoolers.

DAMN!!!

10. Bitter Moon

Bitter Moon Member

I have about 2 of those... never wear them when I'm with a guy, it confuses them too much...

11. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

Awww aint that cute lol

It takes time to learn everything - they can be a pain
    Just keep trying and you will get the hang of it - i swear one of my mates can just look at my bra and it pops open lol

12. Lainey

Lainey Member

lol! this is a funny thread. honestly, even i dont usually haggle with the snap behind my back! the last time a guy had troubles undoing it i giggled and whispered "want to know a secret? theres a much easier way!" and pulled it over like a shirt.

13. Justwow

Justwow Banned

The force is with him.

14. opium_eyes

opium_eyes Une Canadien Errant

hahahahah. amazing.

don't feel bad dude. alot of times I can't even get my OWN bra off. they're awful, seriously.

15. Charise

As usual, our wise leader insanejester to the rescue. All I can say is, I've seen EVERYTHING now. Maybe that's how I could supplement my meager income, giving lessons on bra removal....

16. haha, when i used to live a hall of residence (a hostel type place for 1st year uni students; ours had about 230 people), the girls would give regular instructional seminars on bra removal techniques - one of my friends had a massive teddy bear and would strap a bra on to it and then demonstrate how to remove it.

And that wikipedia article was funny. A pretty handy reference guide I guess, but i gotta say that if a guy tried that no-hands front clasp undoing trick I'd get the hard out giggles. it'd be so playa

17. dtownballer

dtownballer Member

haha yeah i used to pull it over like a shirt and my gf said i was "cheating"...then id just have her do it...and now i can do it one handed haha...

practice makes perfect