One pic sig

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Duncan, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member

One of my signature pics got bumped. Is the one picture per signature something new?

2. You are wrong. Jesus was an asian man and his real name was Wang Ho

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

dont know how new, but I was told by skip that there was a one pic rule, so I combined the two I had and someone, I am assuming mad crappy, deleted it...3 times in 10 minutes....

4. purple-moss

purple-moss Member

when did they come up with this dumb ass rule?

5. crummyrummy

6. purple-moss

purple-moss Member

it must be new...as my yummy posts still have them from the beginning of the month....

7. crummyrummy

um, mine has em from today......this post

8. purple-moss

purple-moss Member

okay you got me there.....it must be the nazi overlord on one of his power trips again....

9. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

pics it sigs? alright for those who like that kinda thing....i can never be arsed digging through thread that is fulla huge pics tho'....to much of an arse to get to the actual text

10. crummyrummy

eh, skip answered a question, but my pics stayed until madcrappie started talking about them. as I was editing and reposting them, he was talking about em, and as I posted to see em they were disapearing.

11. Death

Death Grim Reaper

hmmm.. i never knew of this rule.

12. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

yeah, it just started recently I think. There are some people with like, 3 pics in their sig and they're all pretty big, so it gets frustrating. but if you combine two pics into one .jpg/.gif sort of a dealio, it should stick, in theory. aaah, I dunnon what hte mods are up to anymore

13. Jesus the Jedi

Jesus the Jedi Senior Member

False

14. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

no, I only delete or move pictures around if they are too big and they adjust the screen, that is quite annoying. there is no reason to have more than one picture side by side or one enormously large picture that makes the screen scroll sideways...... plus, you gotta think of all the dialup users we have here and all of the pics they have to watch load at a very slow pace.

I havent adjusted any pictures from the person who started this thread. If I adjust them I usually send a PM about it.

15. crummyrummy

I take back my accusations.

16. Death

Death Grim Reaper

this thread is oddly useful.

birdie?

17. lakshen

lakshen Forn SiĆ°r

When you edit your sig. just read the print right above it

"Note:You are allowed only ONE image in your signature, no larger than 600w x 480h"

18. it's so nice not to have to worry about this shit.... single line of text, booyah....