One Nut

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by fee, Jan 21, 2005.

1. fee

fee Member

Is thier any other one nutted soilders out thier?
    Well I only have one nut from haveing testicular cancer.
    I have had 8 tumors in total my first being my right nut and the rest where all over my body.
    I have had 8 major surgeries and I am missing alot of parts.
    I could write a complete page of my medical history but I am sure you dont wanna hear it.
    I will simply put it this way in the last 7 years I can allmost garuntee I have been through more than 95% of you will ever go through in life to do with health issues and im only 22.
    Well I thought I would ask

your phriend fee

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I dated a guy with one before girls really don't care like guys think they do. It's no biggie everyone's different.

3. fee

fee Member

every girl I have been with since loves it
    I have shown many of girls that have asked and they sit thier in aww
    I have been begged to show it
    I dunno why girls like it so much
    And haveing just one it got bigger
    the only downfall is its way more sensitive

4. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

She's right. Girls really don't care about that stuff. I'm just sorry to hear you had to go through all that surgery and stuff. Good luck to you in the future.

5. fee

fee Member

In my expierience it does matter in a good way
    girls have allways responded very good to it
    when I first lost it I thought it was gonna hender me but has only brought girls to likeing it wich came to a surprise
    its like a blessing in disguise

6. Parliment

Parliment Member

I had one of my testicals removed becasue there was a risk of cancer.

7. fee

fee Member

risk????
    did they do a sonagram and think it was?
    otherwise sue the doctor

8. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

never been with a guy that only had one, but it wouldnt bother me one bit :D

9. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Dude, ya got a lotta balls to bring this topic up.:p

Same here! I had my left one removed when I was a week short of my 13th birthday. They gave me a fake one in its place. But I've definitely noticed that my remaining sphere is definitely larger and almost too sensitive. As a result, I'm hesitant when it comes to teabagging or other related activities that include the manipulation of my yam bag.

I can joke all about it now. I've only been with one person who was creeped out by the concept. Everyone else was totally cool with it. MAkes for intresting conversation. I think everyone in this situation should be proud of their mono-spherical life.

Sincerely,
    Monosphere

10. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Holy shit! Is that where your name "monosphere" comes from?! Wow!

Hey, cancer survivors, glad to hear it! Rock on!

I have both of mine, and I do check myself now and then. Glad to see you guys are still with us.

-Jeffrey

11. PhysicTrip

PhysicTrip Member

i was born with only one(its called an undecending testicle) and for the first time i openly admitted it last night, ive always felt kind of ashamed but im glad that there is others out there who are sort of like me. Keep on keepin on my friends

12. OpheliaBlue

OpheliaBlue Member

This may sound totally lame, but I wanted to add my two cents here: It wouldn't matter to me if a guy had 1, 2, or 10 testicles. It seriously doesn't matter to me, and I've been known to be vain at times.

Testicular cancer is a scary thing, as is breast cancer. I know how rough it is for women to lose a breast to cancer, so I kinda sorta understand.

Well anyway, it bothers waaaaaaaaaaay fewer women than y'all think. I'm just happy y'all are healthy now. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo