One night stand

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by yooper2013, Aug 2, 2013.

1. yooper2013

yooper2013 Member

Guy if you could have a one night stand where he or she was clean and you could have any age you wonted what would your dream one night stand be like?

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

One where I get to do perform some kinky sexual acts & normal ones on a young woman aged about 20 & then I choose what she does to me.

3. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

None, if I was with a girl of my dreams for a one night stand, I wouldn't really want to let her go therefore negating the whole aspect of a One Night Stand.

aka: Not for me

4. JakeTheJock

JakeTheJock Member

I would like to be with a virgin. It is nice to be a woman's first man. I can guide her and teach her and make it a positive experience for her to remember.

5. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

I've had sex with virgins, and it really isn't that great. In fact, it can be down right boring. You will need a lot of patience if you want to guide and teach her.

6. formerniceguy

formerniceguy Guest

Any age? Probably would be with a 30 something women. A little experience makes for much better sex.

7. crazyMax28

crazyMax28 Banned

exactly!
    virgin sounds promising, but in fact, at least to my experiences it is just opposite

8. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I think if she were both young and kinky, it would add to the kinkiness. Although, I tend to favor women in their 30s on an everyday basis if I can help it.

9. crazyMax28

crazyMax28 Banned

30s,40s, well if you ask me 50s too are not bad! not bad at all :)

10. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Taking a girls virginity as a "one night stand"? Not only NO, but Hell No! If I'm granted a wish like that, I'm absolutely shooting for the Country Girl who has a limited experience with sexual intercourse but remembers it vividly and has spent countless hours trying to replicate it with everything of proper shape in and outside her house, HEY, get outta the gutter, I meant stationary Objects, not farm animals!!!!

Although, having witnessed a donkey show or two, not saying I wouldn't watch afterwards, LOL!