one hitter pipe?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by saladster, Feb 11, 2005.

1. saladster

saladster Member

hey i am wondering like what a one hitter pipe is. i know its a pipe that you only take one hit from (duh) but about how big is the bowl? could you post your comments and pictures of one hitter pipes so I can see what they look like please. thanks

2. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

[​IMG]

a one hitter it jsut like a straight pipe that you smoke almost like a cigerette. you light the end and inhale holding the pipe horizontally. hte bowls range according to the size of the one hitter.

3. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

I have a one hitter, but I don't have a pic of it. It's just this little wooden box, one side you fill with weed, and the other is a long cigarette looking pipe. You just dig out the weed with the pipe, very very handy.

4. saladster

saladster Member

ooooooh. so it is like just a tube rite. no bowl on top, you just put your lips on one end and the bud on the other

5. Jointman69

yeah, like a glass cigar

6. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

yea i have one too...we call them a hooter box...u stick the cig looking thing into this lill box and it pinches some out...its great for in the bar

7. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Yes..bars, work bathroom, whatever..lol

8. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

lol yea i love mine and i think i paid liek 8 bucks for it

9. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

looks like a strainght shooter(straight crack pipe)

10. Jointman69

i suppose it has a double use then :)

11. peacehippy

peacehippy Member

yeah we call them dugouts?! just sticking pipe in the side of it with weed, it fills it self, doesnt get any on your hands, and is ready to smoke just like that...plus the ones that look like cigarettes, you can smoke and not get much attention.

peace & love

12. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

yea, takemenow has a true one hitter, i dont even consider it a 1 hitter unless it comes in the box to store weed in/grab your hoots out of. That glass thing is just a normal pipe

13. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

the glass thing is a crack pipe..hehe

14. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yeah we call em dugouts too. well the thing that the one hitter goes in. and the one hitter is just a little tiny tube that holds one or two hits of weed. they are convenient but i don't really like em. they taste bad and you gotta pack too many. the glass one we call a chillum. that's more like a pipe cuz it holds more weed and it's glass (obviously) so it tastes better.

15. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

The glass piece is called a chillum not a crackpipe and its usually used for budz.

16. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

dude i hate those pipes. Its too annoying to pack it again. Thats like when I had to use an eyedropper a couple times. Theyre like crack pipes.

17. Jointman69

they are definetley too small, i dont see why anyone would buy em, in order to purchase a piece you should smoke enough to at least have a decent sized bowl, there are people that own a bowl that i know only smoke like once ever week or so. those things jsut arent worth the money

18. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

your not suppose to have to pack it again, ala the name "1 hitter" it just gives u a little buzz in between class/work.

19. NeoPascal

NeoPascal Member

ok i see i have to clear things up.
    the box u keep it in is a dugout, because the pipe is called a bat.
    there is a bowl but it is built into the pipe so u dont see it.
    and you can get 3 or 4 hits out of a good pack job once you learn how to do it.

20. Elle

Elle Senior Member

They are great for concerts...mine is shaped/painted to look like a cig. It's small so it's easy to get through the doors and can just be kept in a cig pack once you've got it through undetected and they are less obvious to cops who sometimes hang at shows. I've used it so much