Once the USA rules the world it wont matter were in debt.

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Revenant Phantasm, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

Well if it should come to pass. tee hee hee felt like saying

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

First, the U.S. won't ever rule the world.
    Second, as someone said in another thread, the majority of the U.S.'s debt is owed to itself.

3. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

First, how do you know? You dont. Second, I didnt say what someone else said. But if a country ruled the world dont you think some major economic changes for the better would happen to that country?

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The US might be the vehicle for one-world government, but it would involve the globalists, who are not native to just the US. The global-elite consists of the most powerful and wealthy people in the world, who are not bound by their countries, but by power and wealth (think globalization).... the interational bankers, the media mogals, the multinational corporations, government leaders here and abroad, etc...

Sovereignty is the last thing the elites care about. When the US goes to war with other countries, it's not about serving the US people, it's about serving the agenda of the global-elite who stand to gain from war and globalism. War equals power for those who are in control.

5. Soulless||Chaos

Well if one country ruled the rest, it's economy would include those of the rest of the world wouldn't it? And as far as I know every single country is in debt. So naturally, we'd still be in debt... But really, money is relative.... It all depends, if said country ruled the world, but only cared for it's original self, it could vastly improve it's economy, sort of like rome... But like rome would need continous expansion, and eventualy it would run out of new countries to conquer... What then?Besides, the U.S. wouldn't have to rule the world to cancel it's debt... I may be wrong, but I believe I read somewhere the U.S. has completely cancelled it's debt once before, and no one had the balls to do anything about it. :D
    So yeah, this is just sort of random... :rolleyes:

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Debt is the tool the elites will likely use to bring about world government. It will be their excuse to bring about a world currency or cashless (microchipped) society, and a central bank. This has been written about extensively by researchers and people with advanced degrees. This is not simply "conspiracy theory" that nuts and weirdos buy into.

Yes. If the US economy was to completely collapse, many other country's economies would collapse as well. This offers the perfect problem-reaction-solution scenario for installing a centralized government and bank. You have the fabricated problem of government-manufactured debt, which would trigger a reaction in people who realize that they are likely to starve to death by not having money for food and shelter, making them more than eager to blindly accept whatever solution the globalists propose, which is a one-world government and currency.

Problem-reaction-solution is hardly a new tool of the globalists. What we saw on 9/11 was pure P-R-S. You had the government-engineered, government-orchestrated attacks involving supposedly hijacked aircraft, resulting in what amounts to psychological warfare, that triggers a reaction in people who think "something must be done!" Of course that "something" is an invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq (along with whatever else in on the menu), and the erosion of civil liberties in an ensuing police state of near Orwellian proportions. It's about nothing more than unlimited power and control in the hands of fascist government.

All one has to do is the right amount of research to see what the globalist agenda is, and exactly where we are headed over the next several years. People think I am crazy for talking about this, but it never ceases to amaze me how people are so easily manipulated and conditioned into thinking a certain way, which is dictated through media and societal norms, making them completely unaware to such a thing that is far removed from the perceptions of their five senses. Most people are so conditioned that not only are they not aware of such a thing ever happening, just the mention of it alone sounds completely ridiculous and unfounded, which it is not.

7. Soulless||Chaos

Cashless society is some bullshit... But I don't think it's coming can be stopped... They could make more money, or less... What meaning does money have?According to them , they have so much money, and you have none... But it's controlled by them, so who cares? What difference does it make? Imagine an Enron type scandal, only on a worldwide scale... :eek: Money evolves to a point, then loses all meaning, back to direct trade of resources...
    I doubt any of this makes sense.. :rolleyes: I've no clue what I'm talking about... :D

8. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

No, if America ruled the world it would not improve the economy. Throughout the history of the world, every single "colony" - without a single exception - has ended up being a financial drain on the "empire."