once again....

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by owl, May 19, 2004.

1. owl

owl Member

Hello again. I've been dreaming of the same person quite a bit lately. You can see a dream I had about him in this thread: http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1496

Ok, onto last night's dream. We were at "my house" in dream land, or at least a house I frequent often (the whole neighborhood is like some sort of distorted mirror opposite of where I live now).
    We were laying in bed together, quite happy. Other people were around, but didn't seem to matter much. We decided to take some exctasy, and he got high, but I didn't. We were still laying in bed and happy, although I didn't understand why I wasn't getting high.
    Later in the dream he was gone and I was looking at all of these banners covering the windows. They were from different years and places (they reminded me of banners from sporting events, specifically sailing). I looked out the window and saw my mother's car. My mother was waiting in the living room, crying. And the guy in my dreams was surrounded by his friend's sobbing!
    My mother began to tell me about something terrible that happened, and at first it was like she was accussing him, but then I realized that something had happened to him. I looked at him, and our eyes met. As I watched him cry, my eyes began to fill up.
    There were other smaller parts of the dream that are hazy and don't seem significant.
    Any thoughts?