On The Bathroom Wall

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Purple_Rhapsody, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

#1 Slut In This Highschool.... Me! Stupid fat bitch. Wrote that I was the highschool slut. I'm so sorry but I"m a virgin and have been with one guy for the past 5 months. She just wants him. People have been so mean to me this week. I dont know what their problem is but I'm becoming VERY depressed. My eyes hurt from crying so much today. I dont know why I let bitches get to me but, I just hate the hate. Too much drama. In a school with 2000+ people, bathroom rumors can ruin your "teenage life"! Piss on em.

2. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

don't get mad but are you really a virgin?

i mean weren't you the chick that wrote the tutorial on how to deepthroat

3. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

you could always bring a shotgun to school, usually teaches people to shut the fuck up

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I'm sorry that happened shes prob just jealous of you.

5. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Maybe you should not show your tits all the time?

6. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

When girls call you a slut in high school, it means you're fat. What I suggest you do is throw up after every meal.

Nobody will want to be with you, either as a friend or a lover, if you're fat. Nobody. And right now, let's just say you could benefit from losing a few dozen pounds.

7. makno

makno Senior Member

wow ,,,,,i neva made it to the bathroom wall !! ...thats beyond fame ...u - r an obscure object of desire ....!!!! how totaly cool !!

8. lynsey

lynsey Banned

says the 17 year old boy who dresses in drag.

9. KarmaComa

KarmaComa Member

Yeah, but it was hot!

10. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

sounds like she's just jealous. oh well highschool sux anyway, when you get out youll be glad you dont have to see em any more.

11. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

hehe when i was in grade 8 (first yr of highschool here) a girl i know wrote slut on my locker door just to upset me...i had never even kissed a boy! i was like the skinny little loud mouth girl...but ahh..i got my revenge..she is now dead..no not really..she is a sad, unliked person! highschool is a pecking order and well to get me through it i pecked back...dont let it get to you..people are assholes and being sensitive makes them worse...you just have to stand upt o them and give them something to be jelous about -how awesome you are!

12. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

its just high school, life gets worse, errrrr, i mean better after...

13. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

so totallt true with the worse part hehe...who would have thought escaping alcatraz would be so hard

14. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

haha me and my best friends sister wrote about each other SOOO much in 11th grade on the bathroom walls that we got suspened AND had to clean it up.

it was great.

15. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

LOL, yeah, I've definitely calmed down a whole lot about it over night. I turner her in for harrassment though yesterday. Couldn't deal with the BS anymore! LOL at being famous! I guess that's kind of true. I did make it to the bathroom wall, so, I've got a place in the heart (good or bad) or the Hillcrest Whore Squad!

16. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

You are pretty, you don't sleep around, and you have a guy in your life. She has nothing to do but make fun of you. You have it and she doesn't so just smile when you see her, say hello and try to make her feel better or ignore her nastiness. (It's obvious that she's not happy.) You just live your life and let her envy it. ;) She'll get bored and move on but let it get to you.