on stage today

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by seahorse, Jun 10, 2006.

1. seahorse

seahorse Senior Member

i sang my little heart out for a few bus loads of happy teenagers thisafternoon. 'twas all fun and games! Lots of skaters!

2. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

So you play music, one handed in fact, better than me, I cant play at all, but love so much to liten to music. Glad you had fun and made others have a great time too, well done....

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Hey you like Amy Lee, what do you think of or have you heard of Fly Leaf?

4. seahorse

seahorse Senior Member

i have no bass player yet so i do alot of the base lines on my keyboard, which is why you see me playing down low with my left hand. I do play a few songs with both hands as well! lol

I love to sing for people.

I looked up flyleaf! I want to hear the song "perfect" cause i love the lyrics. but they only have the first two songs on repeat. oh well, they are really impressive! I love Christian Rock, especially the heavier stuff... i could live without the screaming but that's just my gentle nature talking. I will definatley pass the word along about them, do you have any others?
    and to answer your question about touring in the states, that's completely in God;s hands. I dont even have money to record a CD right now, and I also have 3 young kiddos! I would like to form a band and tour around my province first if anything!:)

5. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

did you stick your finger in a light socket?? :p

6. seahorse

seahorse Senior Member

7. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

your style is amazing!! your so beautiful!! yeah i love heavier christian music as well, but i also love the celtic stuff also. i listen to john michael talbot ALOT. i just like nethingthat glorifys my Lord. but i listen to alot of ogther music as well, i love music!

8. seahorse

seahorse Senior Member

i got major goosebumps from that last post. Nothing touches me more than teenagers who love God. Nothing!

9. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

awww!!! *huggles* horray for u and me cause we love God!! and all the other ppl who love Him as well!! aww. i just love u so much more now :)