omg im so highh

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by skittlesV1, May 19, 2007.

1. skittlesV1

skittlesV1 Member

what is the funniest thing you have done when you were high?

one time i got so high i was eating pizza and watching "viva pinata" a kids show about dancing pinatas

2. Pitros

Pitros Member

Loose contact with realyt and cant distinghish beteween this worl and my imagination ,Fucking hell man is 9:40 AM:party: Party on man

3. skittlesV1

skittlesV1 Member

haha ive been high since 7am :party::party::party:

4. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

5. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Emmm.... Random is a pretty bland question. More of a fad than actually a feeling. But I taunted my drunk mom to chase me around my trampoline at a party once. If that counts..

6. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

Lol, Vactom. :lol: Random? Um, I painted both my feet once. All because I was squeezing the tubes of paint on the thing that allows you to keep paint on to make it easier to paint (I'm high, sorry) and I went to flip my cigarette and the thing fell paint down on my feet. Got all over my pajama pants and everything. So I took them off, painted my feet and legs. With swirlies and pictures and words. It was real cool.

7. Pitros

Pitros Member

YOU! My friend, is , acrazy flower:jester:

8. hippy i am

That's because I'm a hippy. Duh.

9. vactom

You know it what I mean. It's like more of a complement than an adjective on ones actions or feelings. It just pissed me off to hear people say it.

10. hippy i am

The origional poster of this threads'... it wasn't random at all. Not even. That must have been the first toke for him/her.

11. dankson

dankson Member

I dont know what the most random thing ive done is, probably stole a bunch of stuff from a gas station thinking that time was frozen and i couldnt get caught, stole like a bunch of chips, candy, and sodas and iced tea, then just walked out and was laughing the whole way out..then i smoked a joint on my way home right out in public which is just stupid. but the food was good and i didnt get caught somehow, hell i barely remember.

12. hippy i am

I highly doubt this. Pot doesn't make you stupid, man. So a snowball in hell has a more of chance than this "random" whatever, story, etc.

13. dankson

dankson Member

whatever, time didnt actually seem frozen or whatever, i just thought i could just get away with anything as if i wasnt involved with others.

14. hippy i am

I can see how that could be possible. I wish time were frozen on pot. That would make the day longer. Because 24 hours just is too short, you know. Each day should be 48 hours. I'm high right now, lol. If I could just touch frozen time and stick my tongue on it. And cry when my tongue's flesh is frozen stuck to the frozen hands of the clock.

15. dankson

dankson Member

if there was a drug that made time seem twice as long, then pot would be a thing in the past...but still probably not haha.

16. hippy i am

LSD pretty much elongates time. Makes it slow down. Or sometimes, speeds up time. But in general, LSD elongates time. Depending on the dosage, the more you take, the slower time goes by.

17. vactom

This is true.

18. dankson

dankson Member

well, i might be doing some acid this summer then...

19. skittlesV1

skittlesV1 Member

my cousions done acid before, he ran in his perrents room at 2AM naked screaming, never do acid alone. lol

20. hippy i am

Yeah, that can happen.

I do it alone a lot, but not often.