Omg I Dunno Wut To Do.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WeeDMaN, May 27, 2004.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I got busted today and now my mom says
    "I dont care wut u do anymore, if you get caught and go to jail, your not apart of the family nemore,do wut u want"

Now im puzzled,
    Wut should I do?

2. bertrose

bertrose Member

U got busted by the parents or the cops?? If ur parents say that they don't care what u do, then just be careful not to get caught, if u got busted by the cops, u'd be in jail by now or something...

just don't smoke for awhile and let ur parents calm down alittle then smoke without getting caught.

peace

3. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I'm assuming your living with your parents, and you should really do the responsable thing and stop smoking. Or at least, take a break, or only smoke at a close friend's house. I honestly don't know how you kids get caught all the time...

4. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I got caught in the dumbest stupidest way possible when I lived at home. I was with my boyfriend who I'm with now, at the time, and he came over my house to see me. Well I had gone to bed early so I could just be in my room to smoke. I had no idea he was coming over. So he ends up coming over and he breaks up with me because he thinks I'm a pothead (hee hee I am). I get all sad and cry and go in my room and write this letter to him to let out my feelings. I end up falling asleep and the notebook I wrote in gets lost on the floor under laundry. The next day I'm at my friends house up the street. My mom calls over there and says "you better come home now" all like, oh shit I'm in trouble-like. So I get home and apparently they snooped around my room because my mom says she found my note and knows I am smoking. I got super grounded for it.

5. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

My mom caught me, she said my eyes where red.

6. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

my dad caught me because i saved a conversation on AIM with some girl because she gave me her number and i was too lazy to write it down.. and then my dad like cleaned out the computer of old files and found it a few months later...

i didnt even get grounded, but thats because i told him it was just a couple times a long time ago and what i said in the conversation was just to sound cool...

oh and to answer your question, i would just be really careful, don't do anything irresponsible and you wont get caught

7. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

my mom has known that i smoke since i started. the first time i did it i got caught. i left my stuff in a drawer and she found it. so we talked about it, and what it came down to was that she didnt want me to do it, but she figured i'd do it anyway. she basically doesnt think it causes much harm, and if im responsible, she'll let me smoke.
    things are kind of up in the air though right now.... its a long story. i got way to cocky with all my drug shit. but i learned an important lesson, be careful.

8. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

YOU LUCKY BASTARD! Your parents say they'll let you do your own thing and try to co-exist and your complaining?! I've been disowned. You have shit to worry about

9. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Just show them you're responsible with it, and don't get caught by any LEO's (law enforcement officers) and they might start to accept it. but then again i don't know your parents [​IMG]

10. bolota

bolota Member

my parents caught me but only because the school janitors called my grandmother, who told them about it the day before christmas.
    it was the best christmas ever.

11. Velouria

Velouria Member

My mom caught me b/c I had paraphanelia all over my room and car. My parents almost sold my new car.

12. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

blame it on the dog like i do

13. Lady_Pink_Floyd

Lady_Pink_Floyd Member

its nice to have parents who smoke it too...meaning, free weed, and they don't care if I smoke it...as long as i don't do any hard drugs.

14. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

I say still smoke but dont be a dumbass and get caught.HAHA i got caught alot and i still do it. BEcause im a POTHEAD and POTHEAD will keep smoking no matter what. DO WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO!!! And you dont go to jail if you never got caught before. They just give you a ticket. OR if a Cop pull you over RUN and hide your drugs and RUN and go back and get it later.

15. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

my perents are anti-drug so its bad, maybe in a year or so I will be able to, but Im 15 so they think that they have a say in everything I do. so for now I gotta buy some axe and a bottle of Clear Eyes. Funny thing, I said Id quit and smoked up in my room again. This morning she smelt it and told me she smelled it. I dont care nemore, but my dad will be back next tuesday, and he has kicked my ass before for smokin it and not tellin him who sold it to me. Wut an asshole.