Olive Oil For Anal Masturbation?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by kid284, Jun 8, 2013.

1. kid284

kid284 Guest

Whats up guys? New to this forum here hehe :p Im a male. And I want your guy's opinions on using olive oil for anal masturbation, or anal masturbation in general. You guys can share your opinion about my expirience too Well for all of you who never expirienced it. I have. Ill be honest it gets really messy. Well i just recently tried it for my first time. Well here goes my story....

Olive Oil For Anal Masturbation Expirience
    Well i got a little curious about anal mastubation i reasearched about it and it seemed interesting. I usually masturbate with my penis, with lotion. So im home and im 19. Living in my mom's house. Sad right? But anyways she left to work im home since no school. I decided to go try it. I just took like a cup and put some Olive Oil into it. Not that much since i was afraid of like damage in my anus Lawl. So i guess i had no where to try it but the bath tub. Hmm went in there took my clothes off. blah blah blah. Stepped in. And i was shaky at first. But then i decided to pour half of the amount of olive oil onmy butt and just smushed it around. Butt looked shiny and oily. Still shaking to put it in my anus but i guess i felt my penis getting hard. Then i said okay whatever YOLO lol jk i dont say that but i take my index finger stick it into the cup then stick it into my anus. Slowly though.... I later on put the other half inside and guess what it felt good. I didnt find my g spot though but ill be honest how i felt i felt scared at first but in the end i just kept putting my index in and out. Well normally my anus isnt that big maybe the oil made it bigger somehow. You know how you walk and your buttcheeks sometimes grind on each other well the oil makes it have less friction and slippery. In the end i had to clean the bath tub with soap. Its kinda a mess but felt good and scared for a first expirience.
    The End-

Btw the kind of Olive Oil i used well i dont know but the label says "Organic Extra Vrigin Olive Oil" I researched on the title and i found out that it cant do any damage to your body. Well guys thats my first expirience anyone who read it thanks and anyone please give opinions and maybe include your own expirience. Or include some tips.

Catcha later mates :wink:

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yes, I have used olive oil as well - but is messy sometimes in more ways than one.
    But it does make stretching the anus more comfortable than without any type of slippery stuff added. You just have to dispose of what ever you clean yourself up with afterwards. I like to lay in the sun in the bedroom with a mirror nearby to watch how far open my butt is & to see how far in the objects go. You soon find out when they cant go in any further ! But olive oil is great stuff to use. I bought a 500 ml bottle a few months ago & I need to buy another one soon. Even better when its on a special price at work sometimes. No, I don't buy it in bulk lots thou lol

3. kid284

kid284 Guest

I still havent found my g spot for an orgasm but do you have any objects to put in that isnt dangerous? im kinda confused also i just tried it this morning again and well i felt my poop inside my anus does expand and contrast. I cant get more than half a finger in there unfortunately. Well any tips on objects and the fingers?

4. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Get yourself a Butt Blug, Dildo, or Vibrator. Make sure not to get one too big to start with, though.

You needn't be embarrased about buying them, as there's no shortage of places where you can buy them online, and you can guarantee they'll be shipped in plain packages. You can even arrange collection from the Post Office if you prefer, or delivery to an alternate address. Quite frankly, though, it's far better if you can establish a relationship with your Mother, whereby she can accept that you're an adult & have sexual needs of your own. Believe it or not, Mum's are usually far more approachable than most people give them credit for.

5. Robby90

Robby90 Guest

sounds like fun, never tried with olive oil. ive always used baby oil

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I mostly use a Hip G Spot Vibrator (purple in colour) that has a slight curve just under the part that the vibrator motor is in. When its placed inside the anus & slowly turned around inside, you will soon notice when it hits the prostate.
    It will make you feel like peeing & you will produce a slight amount of precum.
    RE: objects try using any of these - carrot, cucumber, zucchini, or a dido or vibrator with a curved end to give a better chance of hitting the prostate area with. Fingers are a bit boring for me thou.

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Depends how much you want to spend on a suitable lube for anal play & how much you get for your $'s to. I bought a 500 ml bottle of the cheapest olive oil on our stores cooking oil shelves. $4.99 was a cheap price for anal lube.

8. kid284

kid284 Guest

Aha any expiriences i wanna hear your guy's

9. CharlotteBondara

CharlotteBondara Banned

You can't use olive oil with most sex toys though! Olive oil with a glass, metal or plastic toy should be okay... but you can't use it with pours toys (like jelly dildos/ butt plugs) and it will totally destroy silicone toys and male masturbators like Fleshlights.