Older men

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Libbygrable87, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I am 31 year old and I love older men. I date a guy in his 30's when I was nineteen. I married a man twenty years older then me who I am now divorcing. I prefer older men from five years older to way to old. I had a huge crush on Roger Waters from Pink Floyd in my teens and also think Clint Eastwood is hot. I even think Harvey Weinstein is hot even though everyone think he is a sex Pervert. I am weird right?

Calibabe39 and soulcompromise like this.
  2. It's okay if you're attracted to older men.
    But seriously....Weinstein....that IS a bit fucked up.

drumminmama likes this.
  3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm older. Now approaching 40. It makes it harder to get laid by younger women imo. I'm not that interested in financing a relationship either. So I'm ready to let it be what it is. A stalemate. :D

4. ....or date women your age?

soulcompromise likes this.
  5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Not at all Libby - As a 58 year old Olde Hippy from the UK = Nice to know there's hope for me yet ;)

6. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

You're pretty cool but really lost me on the Harvey Weinstein bit, the guy is a complete jerk even before his crude and lewd behavior was made public. I think with all this aside it's very clear older guys know themselves and women better than younger ones do and they're also more secure. With that being said I've never seen a single instance of this sort of thing happening in everyday life where a younger woman hooks up with an older guy say 10 years or more. I've always thought this was confined to internet and Hollywood.
    One more thing, there really is such a thing as too old.

Mikeil likes this.
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've seen it plenty of times, but the younger partner is usually at least 30 when it happens. it's pretty rare to see a 19 year old with an old guy (although it does happen).

8. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

The problem with older women is that the older they are the less they want and even enjoy sex. Guys like sex ! The male sex drive continues sometimes well into a man's late life barring unforeseen illness while many women just don't exhibit a lot of interest mid-life and onward. A search through these very forums will reveal case after case of this.

9. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

Nice to know but I can tell you I've never seen it in my community.

10. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

Older ? Seriously ? May I suggest pouring a very strong cup of black coffee , hold close to nose and inhale deeply before sipping carefully , enjoy the world after awaking from the slumber and self imposed deception.
    Life is precious and it's finite - do enjoy every moment and rejoice .

soulcompromise likes this.
  11. WOLF ANGEL

LMAO

12. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I know people would not agree with my taste in men but I don't care. Too each to their own. I hope I don't get banned.

Meg75 and WOLF ANGEL like this.
  13. Why would you get banned....?

14. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

For having an unpopular opinion. I have been in trouble for someone disagreeing with me on what music I like.

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

A person can be (perceived as) hot and a sex pervert.

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It was probably not merely the disagreement in taste but more so how you two went about it

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.
  17. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

It was on another forum years ago. I said I liked a singer and the admin called me a troll and bitch. I was on a Pink Floyd forum. It was not on this forum. I was twenty one at the time.

18. WOLF ANGEL

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - it's called Freedom of speech - you should always be strong in your conviction/s and comfortable with conscience - it is that which defines us

19. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

That is true but some people disagree. I am not like everyone and I am ok with it.

20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Our youngest daughter is 28 and her boyfriend is 37, but if you passed them in the street you would never notice the age difference.
    He worked with our older daughter a few years ago and when she invited him to her birthday party, he ended dating her sister

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.