Older men/Younger women relationships

Discussion in 'True Love' started by BottleFED, Jan 4, 2011.

1. lugubrious

lugubrious Member

I didn't read the whole thread, so forgive me if similar things have already been said. I definitely prefer older men. The highest I've gone was 16 years my senior, but I'd be willing to go slightly older. They're so much more emotionally mature - they don't take my crazy bullshit seriously, have no problem going down on me, and are generally responsible with the partying. It doesn't help that I live in a place with a high drinking age and therefore stunted adolescents (23-year-old frat guys who still get excited about PBR, etc.), but I do get along much better with older people. Already made converts of a few girl friends ;)

2. I always tend to fall for them, lol. It's weird. Though I always been with people a few years younger than me. I just see how there like and if we hit it off great. We love who we love.

3. texas.grok

texas.grok Member

My GF is less than half my age (mid 20s). We met in Cairo and when I left my previous contract, she went back to her home country. Now that I have returned to Egypt, she is on her way back to live with me. Sex is nothing short of incredible. She seems to be a nympho, a day doesn't go by when we are not getting after it. Including once in the car driving from Cairo when she decided that I needed a blowjob (she was right).

Despite my age, my sex drive has not seemed to been reduced and I can keep up with her pretty well.

The younger with older (man or woman) thing is pretty cultural I think. In a lot of African countries seeing young women with older men is very common and they seem to be pretty happy.

4. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

My partner is almost 20 years older. We are very much in love, I honestly imagine everyday until I/he dies with him. Our relationship has nothing to do with age, we are the same age inside, we are completely intune with eachother. He is the first older man I've been with, and the only person I can say I've ever been truly happy with. The sex is great too, and we are so sexually intune and into exactly the same kind of stuff.

When we met I didn't even want to know his age, and he didn't want to know mine, we connected and thats all that matters. If we last until he dies then of course I'll be sad, heartbroken and will never want another man but I'll also likely have half my life left to love again.

I'm 20, he is 40 next year, completely different generations but completely in the same place in life as eachother, wanting the same things and we have lots of time to do them :)

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

a 40 year old who wants the same things as a 20 year old is commonly known as a midlife crisis.

6. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

There's 20 years between my partner and I and I have never felt so intune with someone. We are both in the exact same place in life and want the same things. I dont know if this is to do with me having a child at a young age and becoming settled in my own place, paying bills etc by the age of 18 but it doesn't seem that way. I still want to go out, enjoy life and have fun but now I have someone to do that with rather than people my age who just want to get shitfaced on crap drugs and alcopops.

We have both been through the same amount of shit dispite the 20 year difference, our childhoods were scarily similar and we've both experienced some hard times that with someone my own age I couldn't talk to about because they dismiss it or make it into a joke.

I think it depends on the couple rather than the age difference

7. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Wow, Cool to see my thread still going. Nice to see others interested in or talk about relationships between older men and younger women. during the 6 months ive been gone, I dont have alot to tell, Im still not in a relationship yet but While I was up in West Virginia I did meet a girl at a big BBQ get together. She is 26, lives upp on the side of a mountain, same mountain where cabin was for BBQ. Anyway whiel I was working one of the pits there she came up and we started talking and talked for an hour. Later saw her that night and we kinda naturally paired up. Turns out she lives with her Mom who along with her grow this huge herb garden and they sell their herbs all over the US. We did end up spending the night together and thats all we did, nothing sexual, we just layed there and talked. I had to leave day after but were in contact, no idea where it will go the distance between us is about 650 miles so......Who knows. Hope everyone is having a good weekend and I look forward to chatting with anyone whos left in this thread!

8. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Yep. 8 years difference here and she's more mature by far.

9. Rocky and Trish

Rocky and Trish Member

My wife is half my age. 29/58. No one thought we would last but it has been 12 1/2 years and going GREAT! If it was meant to be then so be it!

10. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Its great aeeing a Success story concerning two adults of a big difference in age. You guys started out at 44 and 18, I cant imagine how difficult that must have been and also finding one of her age with the maturity to make it work. You must have the secret somewhere...lol. Good luck to the 2 of you!

11. Rocky and Trish

Rocky and Trish Member

Bottlefed thanks for the reply. We are in it forever. Wish most people could have what we have but then it wouldn't be special.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

58 minus 12.5 is 45 or 46; 29 minus 12.5 is 16 or 17.

13. Rocky and Trish

Rocky and Trish Member

IMMY you're correct. We have been together 11 years 47 and 18. But, I didn't forget that we have been married 9 years and I know I can get into trouble for forgeting that one. LOL.

14. acid_tripz222

acid_tripz222 Member

You'd just have to worry about if she's a gold digger or not.

15. Rocky and Trish

Rocky and Trish Member

Acid, don't you think after 11 years (which is longer than most couples last) that I would know if she was or not. Maybe too much acid?

16. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

When I was first divorced after 18 years of marriage, my newly single cherry was popped by a lady 17 years younger than me! YEA!!! Anyway, I dated a bunch of women all about 5 or 6 years older than me. I ended up dating a girl 14 years younger than me and we got married after about 18 months together. We had known each other for a few years before I was divorced, but never thought about her other than a friend. I called her for lunch one day and we have been together ever since. She is 14 years my junior and it doesn't really bother either of us.

17. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Really, and did I mispell anything?

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you put "aeeing" when i'm assuming you meant "seeing."

19. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Good catch!

20. cutegirl

cutegirl Guest

Yes there women who like older men in the sense that they are mature enough to take good care of the family, he knows what he want in life. Women like to be pampered all the time, women like to be a woman, a wife and a mother and sometimes younger men doesn't know about that aspects of women.