Older Men And Younger Women

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by steveintn99, Apr 27, 2007.

1. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Haha, omg, best post yet...[​IMG]

10 years older isn't a huge difference really, neither is 20 or so.. Every individual is different...And I tend to agree with the whole wine thing..

2. LikeanArtist

LikeanArtist Member

I like older men and have never had this problem.

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I don't even know how to do those things, pfft, I don't even own a cell phone, I think someone older than me knows more about things like that then I do..
    Older men are sexy and I still don't think 10 plus years older is a big difference...As I said, every individual is different...

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I'm sorry, but in my opinion age really does matter. A lot.
    I dont think I would have much in common with some 30 year old guy. Or an older one...I cant even imagine that. Ewww.

And I really dont know why are so many girls my age attracted to older men. Are older men more mature ? Hmm....Is it really mature of some 40 year old dude to date a 20 year old girl ? I dunno...

5. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

i dated a guy 10 years older than me...and well let's just say he was the most experienced ;)

but to be perfectly honest, he didnt look his age

6. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Oh how cool.

Thats the thing. Why would I even want someone oh so experienced ? No, thanks, I want someone my age with similar experience and interests.

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Haha..yep..

Though I like it when they do look their age, I've always found that I enjoyed being around older people...I don't know, older men just do something for me I guess...Though, not EVERY older man, just ones that I am drawn too..

8. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

everyone is different though, that's the great thing about life..

9. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

My partner is only five years older but even that sometimes feels like a relatively big age gap. He's had this completely different crazy life before we met and compared to him, I'm still quite naive about certain things. But then obviously that's not so much because of our ages. I mean, he could be my age and still be the same, or he could 50 but more like me. I dunno. But it's not really a big deal, we complement each other so well.

Generally though, if the feeling is there then age shouldn't really play a role..

10. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

my partner is 8 nearly 9 years older than me... age gap not too important cos he can v immature for his age! ;) not complainning there, i dont like ppl too serious...

11. Cryptoman

Cryptoman Member

So...as an older guy, I have to say that although I'm attracted to younger women, I've rarely met one I'd want to have a relationship with. Mostly, when I'm around younger chicks, I have more of an "I'll take care of you" thing going on. I have a 19 y/o daughter (I was a daddy at 18) and that fact alone makes it weird to think of girls in her age range in that way. Then there's the fact that I wouldn't have much in common with a chick that much younger than me. 10 years would be about the max for me in either direction.

12. ronnyt1

ronnyt1 Member

Being the older guy with the younger wife I would say there's no problem with it. Seriously, though, we've been married for 22 years and have rarely even considered our age difference of 15 years. It's the relationship that matters, not the age.