Old wound influence pregnancy?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Monique1, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Monique1

Monique1 Member

Hello, I might have a little stupid question, but it's just something that's been bothering me for years now. Yes, I can get a little paranoid haha.

This popped into my head today and I started getting a little worried about it again. Years ago, when I was younger and kind of experementing i putted something in my vagina. I can't really remember what it was, nothing too weird shapen like. The thing was. I had done it a few times before that too, but this time I did something, I'm not sure what, and it kind of hit something (probably like the back "wall" of my vagina, I don't know how to call it). I'm sure that the actual point I hit it with wasn't extremely sharp or big. Probably like the top of a pen when the little thing u write with doesnt stick out. Either way it hurt for a few moments and the day after that i started having a little brown blood coming out of it. After that the blood got fresher and it took like a week. It was pretty much like a menstruation, apart from the fact that the blood in the beginning was darker then what it usually looks like and the fact that my menstruation shouldnt happen till about 1-2 weeks from then. Now I must've been on my period for about a year at this point, so I guess it might've not been perfect (every 4 weeks) yet, but I vaguely remember that it had just started being kind of like that.

Either way, what I've been really scared of is that it might have an influence on my chance of getting children. I would'nt be too worried about it when it wasn't for the blood loss after it. I really can't ask a doctor about it so I'm putting it here. I guess I just kind of need to hear that the chance that it did something that drastically by this is real small. At least I hope that's what I'm going to hear. I'd just love to have kids and I'm terrified I wouldn't be able to just because of some stupid thing I did when I was young.

Can anyone help me/advice me on it?

2. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

You could have hit your cervix, and caused it to bleed. If the bleeding continues, you should see a gynecologist.