old stoner

Discussion in 'Florida' started by billymac, Apr 24, 2012.

1. billymac

billymac Member

add on infoI'm a 59 yr. old stoner in SWF lookin to move to someplace like Arcata, interested in like minded person for travel partner sometime in near future. Gotta be someone more or less like myself, no drugs, parties, etc. Interested in herbalism, permaculture, sustainable livin. Or else maybe someone livin there needs a good, honest, self-sufficient roommate, i dont normally do roommates, but would be short term until i could find a place of my own, would make it worth your while, i am clean, honest, and reliable, also can and love to cook and garden. I use mj as my only medicine, having forgone all the chemicals they were killing me with for my dep., ptsd, etc., so i also would like to be able to grow. I have all equip. needed to set up a grow and willing and able to get more, but only grow small to provide myself with much needed medicine. So any ideas, suggestions, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Peace
    (also considering Colo., much cheaper living)

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the show, billymac.