Old Pictures

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Kinky Ramona, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

So my grandma's visiting for two weeks and she brought along a CD with old pictures from when my mom was a kid and ohhh, I love them. I wanted to show a couple of them off. I realize that picture threads are old news in RT these days, but fuck off. :D

[​IMG]

My mom is in the poofy pink thing, my grandma's directly behind her, my great-grandma's next to her, and my two uncles are in back, and that's my beloved PaPa with the hook for a hand. I love my mom's hair!

[​IMG]

And here's my Nana and PaPa on their wedding day.

[​IMG]

And here's my uncle that I hate, Nana, PaPa, Mom, and other uncle who I don't hate.

2. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

You look just like your mother, Amanda.

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Sorry can't help it ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo_dnfOaEX0

Hotwater

4. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

Wow, the hook.

That's awesome.

5. Kinky Ramona

How come he had to have it is even awesomer. Got his arm ripped off at work. Literally ripped off. He squeezed his blood vessels and shit together so he wouldn't bleed to death.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Then this is your chance to make certain it doesn't happen when you have a family [​IMG]

Hotwater

7. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

wow, those are fantastic pictures. awesome looking family.

8. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

[​IMG]

I loved that flick as a kid.

9. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

aw man I have a couple really cute ones, but no goddamn scanner! :mad:

10. Kinky Ramona

My grandpa and I had this amazing bond from the time I was born. I saved his life. He was depressed and his health was getting really bad, he had just retired and didn't know what was left to life, and then I popped into the world. And he died not 6 months after he was taken out of my life. But these pictures make me so happy. It's like I can feel his sunshine just looking at them. :D

11. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

my aunt dug up old pics when she wrote our family history book, and in the 1800's there is a girl that looks exactly like me. exactly. wish i had the pic. (and a scanner)