Okay Women or Maybe Men... This is serious for me... please help.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Nisha, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

i think i was raped in my sleep.

its not the first time its happend... when i was a bit younger i suspected being fingered and a few months ago i really felt something painful down there and well.. a few days ago i felt something large and painful being inserted... i was having a sex dream and later on in my dream i was scared i was pregnant.. and then i woke up and was relieved it was just a dream... but whenever i think about it, i feel pain down there. like im feeling now...

i dont want to think about him doing this but...ive taken several pregnancy tests before.. arghhh.. i dont want to take another. i dont want to know. i feel sick and gross and violated and i feel this hatred...

is it just a dream or is it real? when we dream about having sex could it be really happening? is all the pain just um... phsycological?

2. hiro

hiro pursue it

I think it might just be pyschological.

3. hiro

hiro pursue it

And if you really are worried go to the hospital and have a rape kit done.

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

go have a rape kit done, I've heard that you want to believe so bad that it didn't happen that you'll try to convince yourself that it was just a dream-especially if you were already sleeping. Just go down to the hospital or planned parent hood and make sure.

5. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

thanks girls..

would rape kits still be accurate after a few days though?

6. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

who are you afraid would do that?

7. hiro

hiro pursue it

If you were trully raped then there would be signs now.

8. OSF

OSF SeƱor ******

why don't you just mention, to "him", your suspicion?

Ask him why he is raping his little girl.

9. lynsey

lynsey Banned

not true not all rapes are violent enough to cause physical pain afterwards especially if she was asleep and not competent enough to fight back.

10. hiro

hiro pursue it

True but she is young and possibly not sexually active enough to not show signs.

11. lynsey

lynsey Banned

oh shit is it your dad? I would go to the hospital and explain your suspisions. it happens a lot more that people realize honey. you need to get out of that house.

12. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

yes OSF.. its my dad im worried about... the next day we did fight. i was very dismissive with him and kept on ignoring him and he was taking it all out on his wife.. maybe (if he did do it) he was noticing that i noticed..

ive suspected him fingering me before, in my sleep. i know he's done it before-99% sure..

hiro- i have been sexually active in the past.. quite a few times.. so i dont know if it would be that easy to tell.

lynsey... eep.. im scared to do that. im visiting in the usa for the holiday, thats where my dad lives.. im going back home in canada on saturday.

im just very confused and having mixed emotions..

13. lynsey

lynsey Banned

but you don't want to be forced to go out there again do you? get it taken care of and feel free to pm me if you ever want to talk.

14. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

dont go see him ever again !could you tell your mom?

i have these weird dream/memeroy type things of this about this one guy and whenever i think of him im grossed out. a good friend of mine who was molested said i probaly have it tucked in and away so i dont know exactly what happened. all i know is i hated him and he grossed me out.

its possible that its happening

15. hiro

hiro pursue it

What would make you think your dad would do this to you?

16. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

She said that he has fingered her in the past. That's enough for suspicion.

17. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I would think if it was real you'd wake up

18. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

my god i feel so stupid.. i feel like crying. im fucking miserable... aaaargh. i feel pains in my stomache. my breasts are larger then they've ever been. and i feel like vomiting. i have to piss every 20-30 mins. i feel things down there.. above my vagina...

i need to take a pregnancy test but i have no chance of getting it done here.. not with my dad over my shoulder all the time. if im pregnant, im goig to sue that fucking bastard and make him go to jail and take out that kid with his demon ways...

im so lost and confused. i feel disgusting and dirty.

19. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

i dont know why im telling the whole world this. whatever.. im gonig to let it show.

20. hiro

hiro pursue it

She suspected him. I was just wondering why she is still suspecting him. Nisha if you really think you are pregnant go out with some friends and get the test at a store. You could call the police as well.