ok this is just plain cool

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by jrnyman, Jan 26, 2009.

1. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

why couldn't I have done shit like this in chemistry? instead we took caloric values of peanuts... :rolleyes:

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

3. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

is it weird that I want to put that in my mouth?

4. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

My IPC (integrated physics and chemistry) class was way cooler than my chem class. I never learned how to fly a kite until that year at the age of 16, lol. It was amazing. And my friend and I once built a huge house of cards in that class. It was also one of the biology classrooms, so the back of the room had a giant glass cabinet with weird random things and animals floating in jars. There was a baby shark and we'd always formulate plans to steal that fucker, but never succeeded. :(

5. SpacemanSpiff

It would be if you were Canadian..we learn at a young age to NEVER put our tongues on frozen things

6. Kinky Ramona

I often get popsicles stuck to my tongue. It's the tastiest dilemma.

7. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

lol sadly I learned? that lesson as well... I grew up in Vermont and spent an hour or so as a child trying to get my tongue off of a nice metal railing... yeah I left half my tongue on the fucker. :(

and in college I totally was the guy in bio who was all touching the heart and stuff, it was super fun. :D grossed everybody out for some reason. :confused:

8. SpacemanSpiff

I learned my lesson on the railing at a Consumers Distributing store while my mom shopped inside:eek:

I was four or five

9. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

can you still feel it as your tongue rips partway off... *shudder* it's like emotionally scarred me... and physically. shoot now I'm gonna go look at my tongue in the mirror.

10. SpacemanSpiff

I knew not to panic....and after a few minutes an employee came out with a cup of coffee and peeled me off :)

11. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

can of butane and some water = cryogenics

fun shit.

12. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

yeah there was nothing warm and liquid around. lesson learned. :mad:

but hey at least your experience was a good one. :cheers2:

13. Kinky Ramona

We made little rockets out of film canisters, clay, wooden skewers, and alka seltzer tablets once. Those were fucking sweet.

14. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

dude with dt's cryo cabinet and your alka seltzer rockets we could like make the hip forums anti terror squad. or at least get really stoned and have a shit load of fun. :cool: