Ok, is this weird?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by ted1264, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It wouldn't have been any good...at all.

2. Eric!

You don't sound like a dick at all, you just have encountered some complex women, that's all

3. Eric!

And thanks for actively participating in your own thread (that's a compliment). Often people get on here and post something once and just leave it on auto pilot, and to other HF members to senselessly debate amongst themselves.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it is called sex, it's right in the name. it's not called oral non-sex.

Eric! likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

'Complex' is a lot more sensitive than 'Batshit crazy'

morrow and Eric! like this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Its still sub genre though. So it can't be the same. If it was the same there'd be no name change and sex would be sex, but it's not, or there'd be no term "foreplay" either, because that would just be sex too for you guys. Lol.

Anyone has a right to say no and to stop and progress they do not feel it's warrented. I don't give a flying fuck if those "signs" are "confusing" to the male mind, stop pretending like it's some big fucking circus show lol. If she says no you just got served bro, and you'd better accept it or else, you're a rapist.

I've got your Viking name picked, Eric and it starts with an R, but it ain't The Red. Lol.

7. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

You don't sound like a dick, at all. But, the girl you're talking about doesn't sound like a bitch. Maybe you're just not compatible. If you feel that oral sex MUST lead to intercourse, then find chicks who agree with you. Easy solution. lol :)

8. Eric!

Your responses are "confusing" to the male mind

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    Irminsul likes this.
  9. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

And all I'm saying is that every girl is different. I don't think you're a dick, don't worry. :)

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Errr, no means no

You really need a translator for that?

11. Eric!

I got that, and I don't need a translator to figure out that piece of her response, even if that's not what she's saying directly, I got that. It's all the rest of content in her response that seemed out in left field to me.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Really, I dont think you have learned anything.

She acts self conscious to YOU, and that can only be taken at face value, and thats the only possibility?

13. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

That's always been true for both my wife and I (both individually before we met and jointly after we met.) Call it what you want, it breaks down to "penis in vagina" and "everything else".

Merriam-Webster's Collegiate® Dictionary, Eleventh Edition, offers the following definition:

sexual intercourse: heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis: coitus
    They define other types of intercourse to be explicitly labeled as such ("Oral intercourse" or "Anal intercourse")

So, calling the ocean "marzipan" doesn't change that fact that it's a shitload of salt water. By the same token when you say just "sex", as opposed to "anal sex" or "oral sex", nine out of ten people are going to assume you mean cock-in-pussy and proceed accordingly.

redshoes likes this.
  14. srgreene

srgreene Members

Even though I started with oral (fear of pregnancy) once I started having intercourse, oral became something much more intimate than spreading my legs, particularly if he wanted to come in my mouth.

15. G in CT

G in CT Guest

For me, anything that can lead to an organs is sex. Oral, anal, hand job or PIV. And it’s all intimate. I wouldn’t want my partner doing any of it with someone else without my approval and she feels the same way.

As to a couple of PPs: at 63 I have for he last 15 or so years ive been pretty much a one done guy so I enjoy oral sex but will never let myself cum if PIV is on the menu. If I knew it wasn’t I’d have a different mindset for the BJ.

I also had a girl in college that would not let me undress her, kiss her or touch her breasts but she wanted sex and rode me like a champ. I didn’t understand it then but I wasn’t gonna day no. In retrospect, I now believe that she was a sexual abuse survivor in the promiscuous phase of recovery.

16. srgreene

srgreene Members

I’ve long viewed oral as more intimate than intercourse. Which is perhaps a bit strange, as I engaged in oral sex with several boys, maybe even a dozen, before having intercourse. Of course, the reason I stopped with oral was the fear of getting pregnant. I didn’t know much, bu t I knew if boys stuck it between my legs, I’d get pregnant.

17. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Hey, you got a BJ out of the encounter, take the money and run.

18. ted1264

ted1264 Members

Lol I'm still seeing her

19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Google 37 in a row. Watch the video.