OK I'm Madmouse

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Madmouse, May 17, 2004.

1. Madmouse

Madmouse Member

I have a bit of an attitude at times. I smoke lots of dope and hang out. Don't do much else. Lifes to short to do much else. Time needs to be used wisely and if I'm doin' too much I am stressed and I don't do stress. My hobbies are trying to figure out what thread Marie is on. I love to watch her threads. I would watch other bits if I could (wink wink)

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hello and welcome..

3. Madmouse

Madmouse Member

Believe me my life is so far from boring. The trips I hav etaken and have never left my house. they are so cool. I have loads I do as well like sittin by the river and watching the aniamls and things like that just don't do nothin stressy

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Why dont you tell us about them my friend...

5. Madmouse

Madmouse Member

Well where to start is the first thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess something recent so I have a hope in hell of remembering it really. Well the other day I was sittin in the field watchin the birdds in the tree next to me and smokin a couple. The birds sound sooooooo cool when your stoned. they all seem to be singing just for me and no one else. I swear they all just croweded around me and sang me the most wonderful song I had ever herad. you have never heard anything until you hear the birds singing for you when your stoned. Then I seen a couple rabbits running through the field and it was sort of like the mad hatter thing. I started to follow them and in the end was sitting on a hollow log watching them eating grass. It was so awesome and cool, I love to be in nature when I smoke it make this sooooooo much nicer.

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Ahhh a symphony of birds....
    Sounds like you and nature bonded and had a magical day...

7. Madmouse

Madmouse Member

Always me and nature are bros and get along really well. I leave nothing but foot prints and take nothing but memoeries, just the way it was ment to be.

8. Madmouse

Madmouse Member

God only dreated one Earth and there are by far enough jerks messing it up out there. I love nature and it loves me. I take care of what I can and help those who need help, as God would have wanted it to be. I have helped injured animals as well a poeple and will never stop doing that as long as I live. Some animals are easier to help then others. Like the bear with the bad foot I just brought it food and left it be as I didn't have a death wish and want to be the food

9. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Nature is grand...
    Nature feels like home to me..as i love it so.
    Leaves are my favorite and i love playing in them...
    Fun times, yes indeedy

10. Madmouse

Madmouse Member

I love layin in the forest in the fall and watching the leaves fall. It is so awesome just tryin to guess which one will be next I can spend hours doin' that. I Also love the spring when everything is free and new then there is winetr with all its hidden treasures and the summer when all the animals are running around with all thir young. Oh well I guess I like it all for different reasons. Like I have said before me and nature are best buddies.

11. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I love playing in the leaves....i love the clouds though, i can sit and watch the clouds for ever...
    Is it me or does fall have a certain smell?? Meh, its probably just me...

12. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

I agree fall does smeel like fall there isn't a season that smells like it the leaves falling and the air getting cooler gives it a smell all its own. I love to spend time outdoors when I have the time. but working fuiltime with thre kids and two dogs doesn't give me much me time.

*sits and dreams of a day on her own walking in the forest crunching leaves under foot*

Oh and by the way Welcome Madmouse. You want me to share some of the cheese I found in this nice trap????

Love & Dreaming
    EnonEmouse

13. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I knew i wasnt crazy....