Ok, i know i don't have a tolerance...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by originalsacrament, May 22, 2004.

1. originalsacrament

originalsacrament Member

but it seems I need an expensive dose(about 4-5 hits) of lsd to really trip. I took one hit of pretty good blotter day before last and I had the apparent effects, but there were moments where I wasn't even aware I was still approaching my peak... just felt well trippy...
    not complaining just kind of wondering whether anyone else has experinced this and if so is there a way of making acid more intense naturally, I've thought about doing yoga exercises before or during the climb...
    suggestions ? ? ? ? ? ?

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

u probably just got shitty acid and it has a low ug count

3. bokonon

bokonon Senior Member

This happens with me too. Before I'd took a whole hit I thought one would be all I'd ever need per night. Folk who took two and up were just asking for trouble. Then the first I was to try was 'sunshine', thinking I'd got the greatest acid ever created at the time!

Nowadays I wouldn't think of buying sunshine, mad hatter, or any blotter unless I had the cash for three or four. Seems to me 1 is about the equivilant of 5 to 8 grams of fresh mushrooms for the 'trippyness' of everything. And that's not trippy at all really.

Maybe try it in a differant form next time. I would think, should you one day find some in liquid form you wouldn't be disappointed. Or even microdots, I had a couple once, the second taken a few hours after the first, and I was happy for a good 8 - 9 hours.

4. originalsacrament

originalsacrament Member

thanks for the help, I would've gotten more, but there is serious availability issues :( ...
    but is there a way one may intensify the trip?

5. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

most acid on the market is piss weak needing 5-10 tabs 2trip off - stupid situation I no but there u go

6. LostChord

LostChord Member

wow 10 tabs thats crazy

the doses i get are 1/4"

and 2 is a good trip can easily go OBE

3 is more like almost forced OBE and if I dont obe then i'm tripping super hard and aint getting up from the couch for a while...

i gotta say its fairly decent stuff here

better then the 1st acid i tried.. was liq and 2 hits was like nothing.. just like half a hit of what i got now

7. drbeaker

drbeaker Member

OBE???? What is that??

8. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

out of body experience

9. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If you didnt have much affects why do you consider it 'pretty good'?