Oh Noez Smokers

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by jo_k_er_man, Feb 9, 2009.

1. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

heh

2. polecat

polecat Weerd

Taxes on top of that firesafe bullshit!?! Do these morons want me to start stealing my smokes, because I will.... If I want to smoke, let me smoke. Don't make me into a target for free money just because it's easy with this political correct bullshit.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

I had a feeling you would quote that.. :cheers2:

4. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

:cheers2: you are so damn witty

5. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

are they gunna tax glass pieces and stuff too?

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

^^ im guessing they are taxing all tobacco related items.. or at least anything that needs a tobacco license to sell... which would include pipes

7. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Um, yeah. I do. And I'm not dumb, mkay?

I think there are some people who aren't in a position to take care of themselves and pay for the consequences of someone's actions. Like if they have cancer. Like if they have no eyes. Someone should support people who are dying, ya spazoid.

8. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

this is for SCHIP!! do you even know what the law is? obviously not from this post. its to insure children,no one else.

if someone cant afford to care for their children, IE pay their medical bills, THEY SHOULDNT HAVE A FUCKING KID!!!

pay for the consequences of whos actions?? their own?cause they couldnt keep their dick in their pants or their fucking legs closed.

this law does nothing but award and encourage more bad behavior.
    sure go ahead and have a buncha kids you cant afford,everyone else will be required to pay to raise them..

youve lost your fucking mind as of late ari...

9. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

did you hear or read about the girl that just had like 8 kids? artificially inseminated? making her have like a total of 12 kids or something like that.. guess the government and other agencies that help families are basically telling her to fuck off for any assistance... why can't the US be like china.. 1 child per house hold

10. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

If I was a smoker I'm sure I would be very upset... Actually I wouldnt I dont live in the states.

But that is bullshit.