Oh No!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by dylanzeppelin, Jan 27, 2005.

1. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

I have become, once again, addicted to the internet. Wasting hours upon hours on here, even if I am doing nothing, but sitting here. Internet has stolen my chance of a life!

2. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Congratulations.

3. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

If your the man in the picture you should be ashamed! Wasting hours on the net when you could be wasting hours on her! Only joking, I am the same but time just passes by quicker it seems when on the net.

4. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

I think I am mistaken actually your the girl aren't you? how very silly of me.

5. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

He looks like Don Maclean don't you think?

6. dylanzeppelin

I am a chick, girl, vagina, woman, whatever etc. etc. THAT is a picture of Jim Morrison of the Doors and Pamerla Courson.
    Man I wish I looked like her or had a guy like him.

A Picture of Me is in my gallery.

7. ILoveMyGuitar

ILoveMyGuitar Member

I try not to spend much time on the internet, but it always seems to happen during winter. Nobody is around, and it's freezing outside. But I should still be reading a book instead, or playing my guitar, or something a little more constructive. But, spring isn't THAT far off, and I get to start planning this year's garden soon, so that should keep me off the internet for a little bit.

And don't worry about looking like Pamela, I think you look much better.

Peace :)

8. dylanzeppelin

why thank you, that is very sweet of you. i try to read as many books as i can in the winter time, cant do much other than that. but sometimes its better not to concentrate so much and just distract yourself with nonsense, i.e. the internet.

9. ILoveMyGuitar

ILoveMyGuitar Member

That's true, sometimes you just need some other form of entertainment, and give your brain a rest for a bit. Besides, it's nice to communicate with somebody outside of the family.

Peace :)

10. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

bad for you, good for me. i like livin life, but im stuck on a computer again too, prolly cus im stuck in the same town again. nice to have an incredibly adorable girl as yourself around again.