oh my fucking god

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Parkman, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Parkman

Parkman Member

so i was taking a few rips from excalibur today (my bong, the pure) and i was going to take the female out and ill be damned that bitch snapped in 2. NOW FUCK HERES THE HARD PART it broke right on the glass on glass inside the bong so now i have half the female stuck in my bong with it pretty much sealed in :( how do i get it out guys please help i cant see excalibur go down like this.

2. Parkman

Parkman Member

im freaking the fuck out and going to bed bumping so its not on the second page by tomorrow morning

3. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

Damn that sucks bro... I don't know how to help you on that one. But it must really suck. I hope you and excalibur are ok. Nothing is worse then losing a really great bong to something like this... Or losing it somehow in the first place... I remember shattering my first ever pipe... Never have I ever had a pipe since that hit as well as that one did. I have a great bong but I never had something like this happened to it... I have no idea how you would go about fixing it... I wish you tons of luck though cuz I know how it would feel to lose something like that.

4. theshaman

theshaman Member

You could take a pen or something and try and force the stem through into the bong water. I don't know your bong so this may or may not be feasible. It's an idea though. Good luck.

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

im having a hard time picturing this...did the stem break also or just half of the female piece? take a pic dood

6. Parkman

Parkman Member

dont have a camera but im gona try and find one, ill try to put it in better words since im sober and not freaking as bad. on my bong there is a glass on glass peice that the female goes in. The female is also glass on glass. NOw the glass on glass on the female broke right in the middle of the glass of glass so that half of the female is still wedged in there. ive been thinking of 2 options i can heat somthing up really hot, and shatter the remnants of the female and just let the glass fall out or i could get a paper clip and try and hook it out. this sucks. wish me luck

7. 40oz and chronic

i suggest to just break it off as carefully as you can. then go and buy a new female piece.

8. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

you mean the slide? or what you put the slide into? either way, sorry dude that sucks.

9. 40oz and chronic

what you put the slide into

10. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

oh ok get it now. id suggest not breaking it. you dont wanna break the whole thing.idk id be better if we had some pics bro