Oh goodness

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Hamfoot, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Hamfoot

Hamfoot Member

I think i got as high as humanly possible without passing out. My friend and i split the cost of a half eighth bag of supposedly "insane, better than white widow chronic headies" straight from california. This stuff fills the room with quite an intense auroma, even in the bag, plus its covered in trichomes. So we smoke a bowl of it, and i can tell its going to be rough as how exponentially high i am getting as time goes by, after only 3 hits held in for about 5 seconds (my tolerance is pretty much 0 so this was a bad idea). So i try and sit down to watch tv, but this pulling sensation on my body is making it extremely hard to stay in the chair. I'm just thinking oh god i got way too high. The only way i can describe it is maybe the pressure of being catapulted into the air, constantly all over me. Soon i can't even move. I am stuck to the chair, eyes closed mouth hanging open, trying to fight this overwhelming force on me. I could barely think straight. Then my body temperature fluctuates quite a bit. I feel like i'm in an oven, and also my throat feels like its on fire. I still can't move on my own, then i go just pale white according to my friend who didn't smoke any. I don't really remember moving all that much but i recall appearing in different parts of the room haha, and i'm puking everywhere. I puked about 10 times i think, eating only a bit of chicken a few hours before. It was mostly just water i believe. Each time i would puke i would be able to function for a few minutes, but then i'd slowly sink back into not being able to move whatsoever. I got so paranoid i would think i saw the lining of my throat in the puke. It would morph around and look like my organs, bones, or blood. I thought i was dying for a long time. I would even start to believe the ambulence and police were in the room, and i could hear them talking to my roommate and everything. Occasionally i would get lost in vivid daydreams as well. For reference i took the hits at about 8 oclock at night, and was still stoned pretty motionless at 4 in the morning when i was trying to fall asleep. I was high all the next day too haha. This is the first time i've ever gotten sick from it and was wondering what happened. My guess is i got too messed up and my body tried to purge it. Anyone else get anything similar? Ah well, it was quite the experience none the less.

2. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

hahaha your tripper..i remember when i used to get that high haha, well its all good....that post made me want to pick up my stash take out some hash and hit some bowls..to bad my rents are downstairs...eeeeeeeek :p

3. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

Wow that sounds like a mushroom experience. Nice job. I miss that tolerance.

4. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

Simply, you got totally roasted, got paranoid, and it went downhill from there. It's happened to the best of us. If you don't want it anymore you can send some to myself or TopNotchStoner. =)

5. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

hey hey hey! 420fuchs...did you forget about me?! i can bring some of my hash :p some honey oil.... what ya sa

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Yep:spliff:

7. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

greeeeeeeeeennnnnn ooooouuuuuuutttttttt

8. 420fuchs

Don't kill yourself with pills Alexa. ^

9. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

Hahhaa is that MDMA? in the vial? id never do those custy party drugs. but MDMA on the other side :p

10. thered

thered Member

I've managed to keep my tolerance at that level too since I started. I love it. On the bright side, now you know what your limits are. Smoke just a bit less than that and you'll get magnificently stoned, but I doubt you'll get the same negative effects again.
    I had my first unpleasant high last weekend. The Pink Floyd music was trying to control or destroy my body and I had to fight to keep it from permeating me. Parts of it were pretty cool actually, but most of it wasn't fun.

11. 420fuchs

LOL that sounds fun man ^ hahah

12. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

hahha those tubes look like the tubes people distribute special K in. wonder if it is...

13. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Crack rocks and powder cocaine also come in similar vials. :)

14. TopNotchStoner

People use those vials for pretty much any drug that comes in powder/crystalline form.

15. danyo

danyo Member

i'm pretty sure that is k. e and k together is pretty popular in toronto.

16. TopNotchStoner

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's K too, but it COULD be anything.

17. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

thatsss 2 bomz some methh annnnnnnnd .....

YOU GUYS GUESSED IT the vials are k

420fuchs.....no worrys im a smart girl :) thanks though

18. TopNotchStoner

No offense, but "smart girl" and "meth" don't belong in the same post together.

19. out_in_the_sticks

out_in_the_sticks Member

my thoughts exactly lol ^^

20. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

LOLZZZZ

meth is DIRT but my boyfriend loves it.....