oh god fucking jesus...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by MoonjavaSeed, Jan 3, 2005.

1. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

i havn't slept all night. i spend like 7 hours laying in my bed trying to sleep. i listened to 9 cd's altogether, plus the radio.. then i shut it off, then i had to turn it back on, then i figured i'd never get to sleep so i read an entire vegetarian cookbook. and here i am. and i have school in an hour. god fucking jesus...

..but i suppose this means i can get hopped up on caffiene today.. CAPPUCCINOS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

2. moonydancer

moonydancer Member

:D....... cappuccino sighs:D

3. kier

kier I R Baboon

just wanted to say that's one of the more blasphemous titles i've seen :) i'm not even religeous

4. cobcottage

cobcottage Member

Hey some of my happiest days were the ones in which I didn't sleep the night before. Everyone needs one of those occasionally.

I've been having trouble sleeping because of this pain in my neck that won't go away.

Drink fair trade coffee:)

5. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

ive had nights like that before...i always feel bad in the morning from lack of sleep but caffeine is always a good option! i have also found that you can watch sum rele weird stuff on tv late at night...especially on channel 4 (uk) !!

6. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

I got 4 hours last night..and I think I'm gonna pull an allnighter and do this stupid reporttonight (and smoke afterwards most likely)...so yeah..I feel your pain

7. MoonjavaSeed

bah i still havn't gotten any sleep.. i've been up for 26 hours now hahaha. and no caffeine at all. i don't know why i'm doing this to myself, but it's kind of fun hahahah.

8. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i got 4 hours of sleep last night, and thought i was gonna fall asleep in all my classes today, but was just dead tired all day instead. I wanted to take a nap when i got home, but now i am and im wide awake...gonna be up long again maybe :/

9. kier

kier I R Baboon

whoever gave me rep on this thread, own up! *grins* thank you :&

10. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Get some sleep, meg... :p I've been through this thing too. I'm always having to remind myself to sleep, if I don't, I'll go through insomnia. So I'm always having to schedule things to do early in the morning... Right now I'm down to waking up at 8:00am. I've been all the way to waking up at 3:00...

11. MoonjavaSeed

well it's likes 7:20 here now, and i've had 6 hours of sleep... after i returned home at 3 yesterday from school, i stayed awake until 6pm when i was going to sleep for an hour and then read this book for school, but i ended up sleeping till 11, because my mom seems to think she woke me up and i told her to let me sleep, and she'd wake me up at 5:30am???? then i couldn't sleep after i woke up so i've been up now since 11 last night.. grand. just grand..

12. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

that sux... very sorry...

13. greenpeople

greenpeople Member

;) well look at the positive aspect! you might make it into the guiness book of records!!

14. jay

jay Member

One of my favorite things to do is walk around the woods at dawn, if you dont have a forest near by walk threw ppls backyard gardens and pick their flowers :D

15. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

Oh god damit i hate when i cant sleep. Sleep is like 'almost' my favorite thing in the world, apart from my bed :p.

16. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Man... I couldn't stand it when all of that happened and I had school. I'm more flexible with homeschool, but my problem is that I've fallen asleep while working. :p :D