Official KozmicBlue fanclub!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Soulless||Chaos, Dec 30, 2004.

1. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Cool. We're gonna have a happy marriage. :D

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Yeah we are! :D I must be the luckiest guy on the forums.... :D

3. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I think I'm the lucky one coz I have a man who spoils me so much. :D

I must ask you though... seeing as you already have what... three wives? Have you taken into account the amount of spoiling you're gonna have to do and how are you going to survive with all that? :D

4. Soulless||Chaos

Yeah, spoiling three wives might be a bit difficult, but surely you all could spoil me as well? :D Besides, I like spoiling you... :D
    I still say I'm the lucky one... :rolleyes:

5. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Ohh sure, I wouldn't mind spoiling you at all. In fact, your wish is my command. [​IMG] (With a few exceptions though [​IMG] )
    And we can argue about this the whole night, but the fact is that I'M the lucky one and you cannot disagree. [​IMG] (And by the way, it's a compliment so you really shouldn't disagree... [​IMG])

6. Soulless||Chaos

Oh, but I'm the lucky one, your wish is my command... So I guess that means that you're the lucky one? As it is your wish that my wish be your command... Damn I'm confused now.... :rolleyes:

7. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Ummmm... what? :eek:
    It's 3am in the morning, you don't expect me to actually understand any of that, do you? :D Lets make a compromise: I'm the lucky one and that's it. :D

8. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Hey KozmicBlue whats up? Haven't seen you in a long time.

You've gotta fan club now? I wanna join. :D

9. Soulless||Chaos

Alright, your wish is my command, so you are the lucky one! :D It's 3 am? :eek: Only 7:30 pm here... :rolleyes:

10. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Hey you, my favourite fellow thaiboxer! [​IMG] How's life?

Yeaaa, you're more than welcome to join my fan club. [​IMG] Just remember that all the male members are automatically my slaves as well (a rule I just made up, but I already like it [​IMG]). [​IMG]

11. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I know I'm repeating myself, but I really am lucky...! :D You've been such a wonderful husband for these past few hours that I think you deserve some spoiling as well. What kind of spoiling would you like? :rolleyes:
    And yeah... it's that silly little thing called time difference... :D It always confuses me too. :D

12. Soulless||Chaos

Spoil me? No need for that... :&

13. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

What kind of a wife would I be if I didn't do that to my husband? Grrr! :mad: I would cook for you but I don't want to kill you... :rolleyes: So you can decide. Whatever it is, I'll make it come true.

(I like your sig even more now :D)

14. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Pretty great, lots more Muay Thai too... I've spent the last couple months training real hardcore at my friends gym... wasting like 8 or 9 hours a day doing it. ;) I'm about ready to fight pro, if I could find someone who could promote me.

Then again, I really like all my bones too... maybe I'll take up golf. :D

Thats cool, can I still get weekends off? Do you have health care? :H

Eh, doesn't really matter. ^-^

15. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

That sounds great. [​IMG] Good luck with finding a promoter! And don't worry about your bones too much, they're overrated anyway. [​IMG] I haven't really practised thaiboxing for months now, I'm more focusing on Krav Maga. The other Krav Maga people at the gym scare me though. [​IMG] Ahh well.

And why would you wanna get the weekends off?? That's when we're having the best parties (and I promise no bones will be broken)! [​IMG]

16. Soulless||Chaos

Well, if you must, some snow would be nice... :p Or... I don't know, I'm so indesicive... :rolleyes: How about a surprise? :D I love surprises! :D

17. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Thats cool, I was thinking of branching out and getting a little better at BJJ too.. my ground fighting stills not all that good.

I don't know much about Krav Maga... its the Israeli Military martial art right?

I don't consider wekends working anyway. I'm still wopried about my bones.* I know how you throw parties* :D

18. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I promise you will love my parties and so what if a few bones are broken... You can always grow new ones, can't you? [​IMG] Ohh well maybe not, but at least you can get them replaced by some artificial ones. [​IMG]

And yeah, Krav Maga is developed by the Israeli Military but it's not exactly a martial art. It's more like a self-defense system. I still haven't decided whether I actually enjoy practising it or does it just scare me. [​IMG] They're teaching us how to defend yourself under water if someone attacks you there. [​IMG]

And Patty (I know you love the name, you just don't know it yet..), I'm planning on your surprise. As much as I'd like to send you snow, i think a surprise would be more convenient under these circumstances. [​IMG] So anyhoo... surprise is on its way.

19. Soulless||Chaos

You called me... PATTY?! :eek: That's it! It's over! :mad:

Hehe j/k, you're one of the lucky few I don't mind calling me patty! :D ( haha like everyone doesn't call me that anyway.. :rolleyes: )

20. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Ooooo, I feel so special now. :D
    Hmmm... maybe you shouldn't have mentioned you don't like the name Patty in the first place. Maybe people thought you were just using reverse psychology and now they keep calling you Patty just because they actually think you like it. Ummm... or then people are just plain mean. :rolleyes:
    So what is my wonderful husband going to do tonight?