official death to jamster/crazy frog thread

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by mellow_hendrix, Jan 21, 2005.

1. mellow_hendrix

mellow_hendrix Member

ok this advert makes me wanna throw my tv out the window its on every 5 seconds tellin me to buy the latest chart hits as a ringtone even though pretty much any chart hits of the past year have been utter shite and that crazy frog im just gonna let it speak for itself.

im sure alot of you feel the same way so if you hate jamster/crazy frog reply to this thread :)

2. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

Why do they show the advert twice in a row? Do they think the people who want it are too slow to work out what they're talking about the first time round so repeat everything to make sure? :p

3. stardust

stardust Banned

are we talking about the little frog with his willy on display? i was shocked that it was shown before the watershed!!!!

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx

4. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

Everybody knows the only decent frog is Damien

[​IMG]

5. Nistix

Nistix Member

Yeah its like Bill Bailey said... the charts have more evil than an al-queada suggestion box.

6. mart_182

mart_182 Member

bill bailey would like the eggs of numbing inevitibility!!!

7. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

crazy frog...funny the first time..any more than that and hes just plain annoying

8. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

i just cringe everytime that stupid frog comes on TV...I switch channels...it's very amusing for the rest of the people here, cos they say "crazy frog's on" and they know they'll send me walking outside the room til the ad is finished.
    same with music channels (i just like to zap around them) they only have ringtone ads...it's really annoying...I just heard there's a ringtone chart!! how lame is that! ringtone? mobiles meant to sound *ring ring* thats all.

9. Carlos

Carlos Member

are we surgesting that the fact that this frog haz a willy means that it is indecent.

an yeah i hate it too, i think in protest we should burn as many frogs as possible [wont be the most peacefull of protests] when people complain of the smell an the fact that there are no frogs left we will say that it was inspired by the ring tone adds!!!:) ..........good init....

10. LittleRedOne

LittleRedOne Member

Me and my friend sat at a table with a load of our guy friends from our class and for about 10 minutes all they were doing was doing the crazy frog burbling "badiiing ding ding ding nyeeeeee" thing. All I can say is UGH

11. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

That frog makes me wish i never ever saw a telly... then last week i actually heared someone in the bowling ally with it ON THEIR PHONE!! aaarg

12. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

it was only ever good when it was a sanity test with racings cars. anyone who has it as a ring tone should be shot.

13. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

FIENDS! SCUM! FOUL USURPERS! that is what i think of the crazy frog/stupid pointless jamster things. the hippo was annoying, the frog i think could be worse...

14. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

Kill The Frog

15. katylou

katylou Member

Oh my god. I hate the crazy frog so much. Listening to it on the TV is almost as bad as actually hearing it on someones phone!

16. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

it had stopped all throughout yesterday - i didn't hear it once. and today... someone did the inevitable. i wished i could strangle them. but i chilled, and banged my head on the desk instead.

17. bokonon

bokonon Senior Member

It's the single most awful sound I've ever heard. There's two seconds of arse scrating silence from the frog at the start, it's usually switched before he gets going, it's like a natural reaction now. But it's on the radio aswell :( And it's fucking longer! They have to actually read out all that terms and conditions crap so he gets the chance to start a second round of noise!

I have actually dropped everything, walked into one of the fridges and lalala-ed a couple times to avoid it. Haven't heard it on a phone yet thank goodness.

18. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

It's entertainment for those of a lesser brain capacity. It annoys me that they ripped off free internet 'humour' (yes, that annoying F1 car thing!) and probably made a massive profit from it. I can't see how that sounds anything like a frog anyway! It just makes me cringe and shiver.

And has anyone seen that new 'Sweety bird' one from Jamster? It seems to have replaced the frog from every other advert and it's twice as tacky and an obvious rip-off of Looney Tunes' Tweety.