Off to Glastonbury

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Bolton_beatnik, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Bolton_beatnik

Bolton_beatnik Member

Am off to one of my fav places in the world on Friday.. Glastonbury Town. We are staying with friends in Bristol on friday and saturday night but were gonna get to glasto for about 9.00am, spend the day there before going up to bristol, We are leaving Bolton at 5am. I go to the town about twice a year, its kinda of a pilgramige for me i think. We will climb the Tor, savour the atmosphere and the view, go to the Chalice Well Gardens, mooch around the shops especially the bookshops ( there is a good one with loads of cheap books called the speaking tree, worth a visit) and then have a nice veggie lunch. Carn't wait.

2. stardust

stardust Banned

hope you have a great time!

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx

3. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

have fun. r u from bolton? same as peter kaye...LEGEND! lol xxxxxxxxhave fun xxxxxxxxx

4. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

hehe if you see Dok or earthwhirler say hi from me :p

have fun.

5. rainbow dew

rainbow dew Member

wish i was there. yeah get in touch with dok and sam, they live there! really need to get down there again soon, specially as i now have the chalice well design as my tattoo on my back.......have a great time!!

namaste
    x x x

6. Hendrix Gurl

Hendrix Gurl Member

7. EarthWhirler

EarthWhirler Member

I think she might be lost.......:)

The Speaking Tree is a fab bookshop, infact, I managed it for 2 years!! I've plugged it before, and I'll plug it again...Speaking Tree .......

8. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

I've seen a few Speaking Trees about, and they have stalls at festivals sometimes. They seem pretty cool....