Of Reptilian (Or Other?) Duplicants?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Jimbee68, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Consider the dystopian novel '1984'. The enemy of the state, Emmanuel Goldstein, opposes the evil superstate. But is he really just in fact a puppet of the state too? The author of '1984' never makes that clear.

But think about it. How involved it would be to make a puppet person. If he was just an agent of the government, he'd have to literally have to come out of nowhere. His credentials, his very family Tree, would have to be forged. Too complicated, if ask me.

It would be infinitely more easy just to sweep up a real person when no one is looking, and replace him or her with a duplicate.

Hey, the story, the history, his or her credentials, indeed the person's very family tree, would already be there. And how hard would it be to create a duplicate? Just take an existing agent, of the same build, and plastic surgery would do the rest! Heck, in the 1950's the technology already existed to do all this. And the original person, if the technology doesn't already exist to read his/her mind, could unwilling provide all the additional information they [govt. or ET] need to make them convincing. Give them some BS story that will encourage them to be forthcoming with information. Or else ply them with truth serum. [They had that in the 1950's too you know ;) .And I submit an ET advanced enough for Interplanetary travel wouldn't even need that.]

Don't worry, Uncle Ned and Aunt Edna probably isn't a replacement :) . But someone famous or influential? Why not?

So maybe then on some level David Icke was right.

Of course I am just messing with your mind. Or am I ;) ?

:)

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

yes, but why bother, when you have people who look human, who are already willing to play the role?
    and what difference does it make where they come from, its how they act that makes what life among them be what it is?

Toker and Echtwelniet like this.
  3. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I was going to add, if they want to secretly enter your house, they'd never do it thru a door. Or a window. All the neighbors would see. They'd tunnel underground. They'd have to hide the tunnel, no problem. And they'd use a micro saw, probably thru a basement wall. Or the floor ;) .

4. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

You mean George Soros?

5. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

And also I was going to add, perhaps lastly, people think they can get rid of evidence by flushing it down the toilet. But that may not be true. Waste from your house goes thru a pipe before it reaches the sewer main. So theoretically, all the authorities would have to do is catch whatever came thru this small pipe, with perhaps a net or sieve of some kind. Of course, no one ever has mentioned something like this. So it may not exist. Or is that just what they want you to believe ;) .

6. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Another thing. With home security systems, someone may ("may", they say ;) ) be monitoring your activity.

Also, there are cameras and other things in cars that may pick up on what your doing. But as one officer said, they probably wouldn't care if you were just making out with your girl friend. If that's what you do in the back seat of your car ("I don't need no stinkin' exerciser, I get plenty of exercise up in my room." "Yes, but with the Abdomenizer, for the first time you could have some company!", Married... with Children, Bud Bundy and Charlene Tilton, 'Tis Time to Smell the Roses, Season 7, Episode 23).

7. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Heres frm my many yrs of research of otherness. How did lower astral plane originate? & why do some humans ally with it? Which of the richest families are funded? Which govts allied? Does the light side ever help us? Were we ever relatively safe from the baddies? How strong psychicly are we? Who can we trust? I just learned a fewdaze ago there are 30000 active colliders intly. Of a certainty these aid lower astral etc.. By fiddling timelines etc.. Not to mention other darkways we r messedup. Such as harrp.

8. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

You know you may be onto something. Astral projections watch your behavior too. That's actually from the Bible. The "seventh heaven" verse they say. I have a friend on Facebook. He wants to meet me some day in Detroit to talk about these things. You know I know Detroit is listed as my city on Facebook and Hip too. But it's a big city and he has no idea where I live. So I'll have to tell him (I think I've already politely declined though). Yeah, you know my friend Pete was telling me the police chief lives across the street from me. Just to the right of the guy directly across the street from me. I thought he meant the retired police chief James Craig. We have a new one now. But I never have seen him. I'm sure he or whoever is there is watching. Neighbors always watch out for each other. You should tell someone all about your theories. Because you know on the internet everyone is watching, and someone might take a liking to your theories. And if not now than maybe in the distant future. Because what you post on the internet lasts forever. And that way future generations learn.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2023
  9. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Thanks, its kinda hard to simply ignore stuff that ya have seen. & trusted friends & family have assured ya of this. Also too a few of these folks have passed awaay under mysterious circumstances. & ones i dont know too including a sitting president. It goes extremely deep. & infact i think dark is as old as creation itself. Its often called the old religion. But we have powerful allies. & tho may not show themselves as often. Are the better choice than the dark. Someday we alro will be gifted tools with which to defend ourselves. If these were given now they would be would be confiscated. Not even so much as a hoverboard would be safe unless say were it disguised. Enghne outputs of etheric nature are constantly monitored unless are small. I think these are called organite. For now are only free energy. Propulsion & healing will come later.