Ocala is gonna be a nuthouse

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Mollyredmore, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Mollyredmore

Mollyredmore Member

This year the Ocala gathering is going to be a rave more than a gathering. I personally know about 100 kids at least from out west who are coming and they are bringing their own drugs. Good for them by the way for anyone who cares check for me mollyredmore at the main circle and i will be chillin wit 2cI, 2c-T-21, ALD-52, DOI, and a tank of nitrous. PEACE to my allied brothas

2. foghorn

foghorn Member

Who is going this way, Im in nor-cal heading to ocala sometime after the 3rd of november but right now im keeping my eyes on the ground looking for the right score
    to bring with. ya know...
    letme know kids.
    One love Family.
    peace.

3. busmama

busmama go away

The gathering is not about drugs :)

4. Mollyredmore

Mollyredmore Member

FOR ME IT IS and for lots of others as well

5. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

Oh The Ocala gatherin is sure to be a "Nuthouse",,,3 hurricanes in 6 weeks 2 months before folks start wanderin in,,,gonna have to compete with the homeless babylon folks who lost everthin,,as well as the migrant tramps lookin to cash in on the reality of it all...

LEO's should be very tolerant of all the lil transgressions this year...

Yall have a grand old time ,,on the brite side,,,,Firewood should be easy to scrounge...

6. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

dilligaf takes the keyboard from the hhb....:X and says sounds more like a flop house than a gatherin to me,,, but then again,,,, unfortunately has been sort of a trend from what i notice on here n in the lives of so many of the floppers i have seen round that call self rainbow,,,,,,

on the other hand i also know that there really truly are great people out there as well that truly are rainbow and family,,, so like a good ghetto smurf does,,,, i try n choose to see the goo d that comes of such gatherings rather than the defecation that spews,,,,

gives hhb back the keyboard:p

7. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

That's because you have no value as a human being.....

Oops, did I just say that out loud? [​IMG]

8. Cosmic Butterfly

Cosmic Butterfly Member

Oneword can describe the drug person....

DRAINBOW:(

I hope you do not get caught posting and boasting about your drugs. People like you make it harder for Rainbows to gather, and you give us a baaaad reputation. You really need to have some respect for the Rainbow culture, and stop being an egotistical drug junkie....I can kind of feel sorry for you because your brain has been damaged by Nitrous....

9. karmagonnagetya

karmagonnagetya Member

anybody got a link for this festival

10. busmama

busmama go away

Maybe you should have your own drug gathering.

Everyone has some value, even if their brain is fried, and they ruin it for everyone else by bragging and boasting about their disrespect. I plan on coming to Ocala, and bringing my children. No wonder the LEO's are all over us there, with stupid people posting their drug use and sale on the internet.

11. LovingHarmony

LovingHarmony Member

Right on...

I think those of us who can need to focus on being good positive role models. Though I don't condone the use of harsh drugs, I realize that part of our purpose is to give equal love, and those who are being suffocated by drug problems especially need our love.

Respect is an issue that needs to be addressed. Without respect, love is difficult it is true that is why I said in the beginning those of us who can. I believe one mark of a Rainbow is having an open mind.

Let us not forget there is a bigger purpose for the Rainbow family than drugs and blissing. A Gathering is an opportunity to meet up and share past learning experience with one another. A place for many who function in Babylon to step out and connect with people on their same wave length.
    Some have no knowledge of the world outside Babylon, This is a truth, for I used to be one of them. I am seeing now, though, there may be some who
    have no idea of the importance of Babylon. Those Rainbows who live in Babylon are Warriors for our cause. If for no other reason than respect, therefore love, I would like those who break the law, to realize they are jepordizing something larger than themselves. For your own sake know that anything that takes you away from your responsibility to the safety of Family, is a negative thing. There will be a time when, though I don't know how, The Great Spirit will weed out those who are against his plans for the Rainbow family.

If you want to be treated like Family, act like FAmily.

Loving You!

12. Terrapin Flyer

Terrapin Flyer Banned

hey kids.after much travelling and after losing a few brothers and sisters to the law hundreth monkey tribe is finnally down here in ocala. weve been scouting out an area for holding camp but since hunting season is still goin on for two weeks its not looking too good. were all at buck lake at the moment but we plan on moving very soon. were not sure where yet so go to buck lake and ask around. they'll send ya in the right direction. theres a $4 camping fee per vehicle but if ya come in on foot ya dont gotta pay. ocala this year will be what we all make it. fuck the dolphin festival. i never want to see a flyer for a rainbow gathering in a grocery store window ever again. lovin you family.

~shine on in love and light~
    sundance

13. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Since you're so gosh-darn psychic, tell us who's going to win the election tomorrow.

Good for them. If they make it from "out west" to the Ocala NF without going to prison, they won't need to bum any of my drugs off of me.

I've been attending Rainbow Gatherings since 1989. I have never seen nitrous in the Village. I would not reccomend that anyone try to bring a tank in. This would likely cause a Major Motion Picture by Shanti Sena Productions to errupt. Such movies cut heavily into everyone's pot smoking, coffee drinking, and drum banging time. They make the old hippies even grouchier than usual, and have been known to frighten young mothers. When young mothers get frightened, the young male-type hippies get all hopped up on testosterone and adrenaline, just plain forget that they are supposed to be passifists, and may start, well, passing fists.
    (Think maybe this person might be trying to disrupt Ocala next year by spreading misinformation?)

14. busmama

busmama go away

Remember the gathering is supposed to be about FAMILY :)

I and many other people will be bringing my children. I would not take my children to a rave. We will be setting up Kiddie Village and I agree with wanderingturnipII that any tanks, will cause a huge movie,with councils and screaming and maybe violence. I personally would rather just have fun than deal with all that.

I also know alot of kids coming from out west, and they will bring positive vibes and loving energy with them.

15. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Hey, Y'all--all these replies to this thread, and it's Three Star Rating, is giving Mollyredmore way more publicity than he needs. Now, I'm not saying that these issues shouldn't be discussed, but can we please do as I ask, and not as I do, and discuss them in a new thread? Or maybe find an old one on a similar topic, and bring it back to life? I'm boycotting this thread from here on out, so that Mollyred's advertisement might sink into the ooze from whence it came.

16. raven23

raven23 Member

100 kids decide to get stoned at the gathering and that makes the whole thing a rave? So there are a couple hundred drugged out kids, and 1000 or more kind folks. Sounds like a kind gathering to me.

Can't make it though. Kristy and I are back together and have to move to Canada in January. Long story. loving y'all

17. i'm_not_beethoven420

i'm_not_beethoven420 Member

Ocala has lost the rainbow spirit

18. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Ocala, like in florida? When?

19. Mollyredmore

Mollyredmore Member

I truly wish people like you would educate yourself. First off i have as much right to gather as you or your mama or your family, and I also ask for respect to my choice of using entheogens You all just need to lighten up what kind of hippy makes a big deal about drug use. You i guess, but i know there is alot like me out there, beginning to outnumber those like you, and the new generation of gatherers will Blow yall folks away

20. Mollyredmore

Mollyredmore Member

You do not have any clue what you are talking about i could care less about old family values, because i can stamp approval on the fact that this years gathering will be the most partysome yet. Not that i approve of all the horrible things going on people being robbed, and people blasting loud rap and techno. Not to mention i almost saw a fight last year. Drugs are not what u rainbows need to worry about. You have already kicked out lots of my good compadres to the curb, thats why the dead tour and phish shows are the place to be now, because you "woodsy republicans" thats what i call you, are making the gathering a hypocrisy