obsessed with feet

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by gibbo, May 27, 2013.

1. gibbo

gibbo Guest

I feel like feet drive me crazy. I think about them everyday.

heres a summary of my life up until now:

1) I never liked being barefoot in front of anyone, even family
    2) at some point in my teens, I realised I had a foot fetish
    3) I am in my 30s now, and my obsession with feet has increased
    4) I enjoy the sensation of being barefoot outdoors, especially the thrill of being seen barefoot
    5) my wife is always barefoot in the usual places, indoors etc, I have never told a single person about my obsession

I don't know if the foot fetish drove me to enjoy the feel of being barefoot outdoors, and the thrill of being seen, or if the fact I was always foot shy led my mind to link eroticism to feet

the most I have ever done with this excitement was go to a reflexologist, it was an amazing feeling to have my feet touched (my wife hates touching feet) and I went to a temple barefoot, that was exhilarating too

I have searched high and low for similar experiences, answers, and I just don't know what im looking for any more, or how to deal with it... I feel so alone, and it drives me crazy thinking about feet at least once a day

its crazy because I went to the park today, half the people were walking barefoot, like its normal, I feel like if I do it, its considered weird. I rarely get any time alone to pursue such activities, as I have 2 kids

I remember 5 years ago, I drove to another city, went to a park, sat by the canal, dipped by barefeet in the water. then I walked around the park in wet barefeet, it was so exciting, especially when people would stare at me, that I got excited down there.

I need help.

tallguy and barefootbob3 like this.
  2. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

I'm pretty much the same as I have a MASSIVE foot fetish! The exception here is that I've told a number of people, most seemed o.k. with it.

Unless your fetish interferes with your daily life, then you do not need help. I lead a normal life outside of my fetish, so I just have learned to enjoy it. As I was told about my interest recently, "It's all good". :2thumbsup:

barefootbob3 likes this.
  3. barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot (MEANS NOTHING TO ME) barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot barefoot

barefootbob3 likes this.
  4. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

I have read that the part of the brain that receives sensory messages from the feet is near (or perhaps adjacent) to the part of the brain that receives sensory messages from the reproductive organs...so cross stimulation is actually fairly common.

barefootbob3 likes this.
  5. When I receive THAT kind of stimulation, I'm NEVER cross! :)

barefootbob3 likes this.
  6. bareft

bareft Guest

gibbo, your not alone. lol

since your wife doesn't walk around barefoot in public with you, maybe find someone who feels the same way about it all, (by find someone i mean a buddy not a new wife lol) to hangout with while barefoot, maybe your excitement will die down alittle and it become a regular/normal thing for you.

lots of people here on the forum, what part of the u.s you live at?

barefootbob3 likes this.
  7. gibbo

gibbo Guest

I'm in the UK, so alone!

8. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

There are more of us barefooters in the UK than you give credit for...keep an open mind, you're def not alone! :2thumbsup:

9. SoftSoles

SoftSoles Member

That's true. I'm a UK bare-footer too

barefootbob3 likes this.
  10. uiop1122

uiop1122 Guest

Hello, I think I have same background with you. Basically, I hate to go barefoot in front of people that I know. But I love the feel of being barefoot and the thrill of being seen barefoot. So I go barefoot in public secretly

barefootbob3 likes this.
  11. barefootblokey

barefootblokey Member

UK barefooter here too (North West). I don't tell many people either but I do go barefoot as often as I can. It's often in and around my area as well so many of my neighbours know I go barefoot and I have no qualms with it.

I met a woman last year (sadly gone our separate ways now) and told her of my barefoot enjoyment. She actually started to go on barefoot walks with me so that it was something that she could share with me. Our relationship pretty much became full time barefoot together, even at her family gatherings etc

Being in the closet about it isn't always the best thing no matter how reserved you are- often telling people means you find someone to share being barefoot with and they may enjoy it as much as you

barefootbob3 likes this.
  12. charlie35

charlie35 Member

UK here too, so the OP is deffo not alone. I feel you are overthinking it. You are doing nothing wrong, just enjoying an innocent pleasure. You seem to be building it up in your mind as though you are committing some cardinal sin. You're not! Just go barefoot when the mood takes you. You'll be surprised how people just accept it. You may get teased a little by people you know, maybe get called "Sandie Shaw" etc, but you soon get used to that and to me it's part of the fun. It's actually liberating, not just by freeing your feet but by establishing your identity.

13. mattygroves

mattygroves Members

It's true that most people really don't seem to care that you're barefoot. I go barefoot as often as possible and it's very rare to get negative comments. I think one of the reasons is that a lot of people would secretly like to do it, but daren't.

Life's too short not to go barefoot. Just do it.

14. deancolby68

deancolby68 Members

I am 33 and I'm doing exactly the same thing! I drive out of town but not too far where I don't know anyone and I love being barefoot or in fli flops! I walked into a supermarket barefoot and I had the biggest hard-on lol loved it when I saw the shoppers looking down at my barefeet. You're not alone. I am in secret too with my fetish, I like it like that, it's easier and people wouldn't have a clue when they're look at you that you're sexually excited lol

barefootbob3 likes this.
  15. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

I could not agree more!

barefootbob3 likes this.
  16. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

i am barefoot probably 95% of the time since i was teenager. i keep a pair of flip flops in my pocketbook for when someone hassles me like a n department stores or office buildings.

my boyfriend loves to play around with my short round toes, i always wash them before let him love them up.. feels so good....

17. We’re all gonna die!
    BE a pervert!
    You’re gonna die too.

18. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

[QUOTE="
    my boyfriend loves to play around with my short round toes, i always wash them before let him love them up.. feels so good....[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear. Most people don't realize how much fun feet can be. They make great playthings.

19. Killa1989

Killa1989 Members

Wow Gibbo seen this post was from awhile , 2014 hope you’re still around this forum at that time I was probably still foot shy I recently turned 21 and I have the same feeling of getting thrilled of someone noticing I’m barefoot.
    I like it when people who think I would never wear flip flops see me wearing them.
    So my local store have these nice Asians owners the lady always wears flip flops.
    So I went for years always in shoes and looking like a thug. So they would look at me wrong.
    So this summer I went in everyday in flip flops and the lady would notice and smile cause I didn’t look like a thug anymore.
    I get turned on when a hot girl sees me barefoot or in flip flops. My neighbor always laughs when she sees me barefoot then she started going barefoot a swell lady haha but since I got over my foot shyness I’ve become obsessed with showing my feet. All my pictures on Facebook are of me barefoot now. I just want everyone to look at my feet now.

tallguy likes this.
  20. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

The exact same feelings came over me when my foot shyness faded. At one time I too was on Facebook in which I posted pictures of my feet with the opportunity to chat with females that liked male feet. Nevertheless I was so flattered by comments coming from these ladies with such a special interest.

If you have the guts and have totally rid yourself of foot shyness, I suggest shaking things up a bit and go for a pedicure at a nail salon or possibly getting a foot reflexology treatment . Having your feet caressed and massaged by a cute female is an experience you will never forget! I can recall a time when it was rare for a man to get a pedicure, unlike today where it's more commonplace. In earlier times, one of my visits involved two other female employees who came over to the chair to watch this unique event. Let me tell you, I was in 7th heaven!

SoftSoles likes this.