Obama to Iran and Israel

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by River 1509, Mar 4, 2012.

1. River 1509

River 1509 Member

[​IMG]
    At the White House on Monday, President Obama will seek to persuade the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, to postpone whatever plans he may have to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities in the coming months. Obama will argue that under his leadership, the United States "has Israel's back," and that he will order the U.S. military to destroy Iran's nuclear program if economic sanctions fail to compel Tehran to shelve its nuclear ambitions.
    Source:http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...ent-of-the-united-states-i-dont-bluff/253875/

2. cinnamond

cinnamond Member

This is all very well the US and Israel deciding on the fate of yet another country, but this is a country that supplies China, India and Russia with a lot of oil. They start bombing Iran and these 3 countries economies go up in smoke and they may just have something to say about that.

China for one is not at all afraid of the US, as was shown a few years ago during the Vietnam war, at time when China was much less powerful than it is today. They and the Russian are not going to let this happen, they heard about the WMD bullshit before Iraq got attacked. They are not stupid enough to fall for it again, especially if effects their economies.

Think again Net and yahoo, Iran has powerful friends too.

3. maddog131

maddog131 Member

i agree, china and russia are shit-as-hell not going to take it lightley if their shit gets fucked with if you know what i mean?