[NWS] 3D Sex World

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Dude111, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

"Red Light Center (RLC) creates a virtual environment that facilitates and encourages human interaction over the Internet in a more natural manner. This is done by creating unique user identities (avatars), using natural human interaction models, allowing dynamic voice communications between people known as VOIP (Voice Over IP), and the use of collaborative tools such as file sharing."

http://www.redlightcenter.com/Sites/RLC/flashtour.aspx

2. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Been a member for about 2 yrs, any questions feel free to ask....

3. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Interesting, what does it cost?

4. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

well there are two levels of membership. Basic which is free and VIP which is $20/month. A basic membership will get you in the door so to speak, you will be able to move around in world, see most everything, but no sex, you cant own property, nor can you manipulate things such as building sturctures, decorating....etc
    If I were to join right now, knowing what I know, I would spend at least a week as a basic, meeting people, asking questions...etc Also, RLC or UTHERVERSE (its official name) has a fairly decent set-up where a basic member can learn pretty quickly all the things there is to do in world.

This is a social networking site that carrys interaction to a higher level. Not only are you able to communicate with others via keyboard and VOIP (Voice over IP), Your person or avatar (AVI) can in fact, get naked, have sex. Get dressed up, go to dance clubs, build buildings, sell merchandise weather it be clothing for AVIs or Sex like a hooker. I build dwellings, homes, beaches, clubs, stores......etc and I earn enough to pay my monthly membership with no problem.

Sex Sells. One thing not to lose focus on is that RLC is all about sex. Sex between AVIs is fairly realisitic as far as animated characters going at it can be. Graphics are pretty good as well. The sex isnt just two figures in the missionary position, there are lots of psostions as well as doing it on a bed or standing and getting it on. Anal and oral are there along with BDSM and several other flavors.

All in all, its pretty cool. I enjoy it for the people I meet as well as all the things you are able to partake in. Minimum age requirement is 18. You are required to provide age verification. While I dont think its very strict (anyone with a credit card can join) Joining via other means such as mailing in a check, will require better verifiction.

Hope this answers any questions anyone may have.

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Sounds pretty lame to me; not trying to be offensive of course, just saying..

6. Dude111

Is it fun??

7. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

I enjoy it, have met alot of great people there. Its not for everyone, people with low IQs probably wouldnt like it, people who hate themselves and therefore like to bring hate to others, not a good place for them, but if your normal, you should have a good time

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

someone certainly is defensive about their website...

probably best not to insult people's IQs if you don't know the difference between your and you're.

9. Dude111

Please define "NORMAL" as that it is just a MADE UP WORD :D (There is no 'NORM')

10. Plant_Head

Plant_Head Banned

lol I'm gonna join just to be an asshole and rape bitches, and yes I have the money to waste.

11. Dude111

Hehe i bet they will terminate your acct straight away :D (Im sure its monitored)

12. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

\

Blah Blah Blah, hush jackass.....

13. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

LOL good luck with that......

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no personal attacks, pervert.

15. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I dunno, I think having sex with real people (as I do), is a little bit closer to the norm...

16. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Agreed, I use it for nothing more than another social network. Cartoon sex may be a bit humorous, but thats about it....

17. OneLifeForm

OneLifeForm Member

:2thumbsup:

18. OneLifeForm

OneLifeForm Member

:rolleyes: