nutmeg

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by psychedelicized, Dec 28, 2004.

1. psychedelicized

psychedelicized Member

about eating this spice....
    how much?
    what are the effects?[, stoney, trippy etcetc]
    side effects?
    is it a good experience?

2. Primus

Primus Member

3. LostChord

LostChord Member

much higher chance of it being an uncomfortable experience then being enjoyable... but I did have 1 good time on it.. and several times on the verge of being sick the whole time... never anything really trip-like.. more like a really euphoric mood...

i would highly recommend trying some other form of legal high then nutmeg.. if you wanna really trip.. smoke some salvia.. but be hella careful lol.. do a ton of research.. which you should do before taking any drug or substance that your using in a drug-type of fashion.. I've got some baby woodrose seeds in the mail so I'm finally gonna get to try that out...

but yeah I believe that the large majority of experienced nutmeg users would suggest that your dont really bother...

i mean if you want to, go right ahead.. and I hope you find a way to take it all and not get sick just from the taste...its pretty strong and awful... and this is coming from someone who was able to down a bottle of cough medicine like a can of pepsi, no problem.. lol.. during my experiement with dxm...

yuck! nutmeg is horible...

i tried making shakes with it.. made it nasty
    i tried mixing it with peanut butter... made it nasty and wierd and stick in my mouth..
    i tried just downing it as quick as i could and chasing it with anything i could find....

but if you do try it out... you might get a good experience.. others have... but i dont know if its much like really tripping or like being stoned

enjoy.. and cheers!

4. psychedelicized

psychedelicized Member

thanks i think i will just get some mushys:)

5. LostChord

LostChord Member

oh shit ya.. ! if you can get boomers definitly do that instead...

but go ahead a chugg a bottle of nutmeg.. give it a shot...

6. InFlames420

InFlames420 Member

I've tried high doses of nutmeg twice and noticed very little good effects. It tastes like shit, and to even feel anything I had to eat like an ounce. The first time i tried a half ounce felt nothing. The second I took and ounce, didn't feel shit, but the next morning I felt really weird and out of it. Also, not to be a dick, but why is this in pharmaceuticals?

7. LostChord

LostChord Member

lol ya...

now that you mention it.. why isnt it in like a cooking forums...

8. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

nutmeg will give you a buzz but thats it. kinda like weed. DXM and nutmeg are a bad combo, you'll get massive nausea. just quit messin with spices and buy a dimebag or somethin you'll thank yourself for it, so will your liver.

9. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I have heard its bull shit since, but once when I was a lad of 16 and on house arrest, I injested about 3 tablespoons full. TO ME, it took a long time to have any effect, but made my eyes real red and was kinda stony. very potlike, but not pot. could it have been plocebo, maybe, but I definately felt it when I tried it the one time.

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

the effects seem placebo like but i think its just because they are on a part of the mind not used much but humans i think. because the mood effect is very subtle. but still distinct, and really alien almost. everything that day felt different.

i ate half an ounce of powder, and i found it so NOT disgusting i was amazed. i just chased it with some lemon+ water, and i barely tasted a thing, or had stuff stuck in my throat.

i coulndt understand waht was going on, all these people say it tastes horrible and is so ahrd to eat adn causes stomach aches and shit, i found it so easy, im gonna do it again in two days with some friends