Nurse Jackie

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by pillhead2, Feb 7, 2010.

1. pillhead2

pillhead2 Member

I like the show. I was wondering if there are any other 'Nurse Jackie' fans out there?
    I think the show is both serious and funny as well as dramatic and mostly hypocritical like nurse Jackie training Zoey and teaching her about the 'drug seekers' then 4 minutes later she is in the Ladies room doing a line of Oxy.

Yet there is just something about the show I find myself drawn to. I am wondering if the 2nd season has began yet on Showtime? I have watched all the episodes of season 1 and am ready to see what comes of Nurse Jackie, the Pharmacist who finds out of her marriage and the end of her free drugs.....

2. odon

odon Slightly Popular

...does any human being really talk like that?

Anyhoo.
    I've heard of it, and it is on here, it sounds ok, but I've never got into it.

3. pillhead2

pillhead2 Member

yeah, I guess I do talk like that, I am not the smartest brick on the block, but I try anyway, besides, I was speaking of the show not the way I talk, try and go easy and be nice. God.

4. bluedragonfly

bluedragonfly Member

Nurse Jackie is a pretty good show.. I don't believe season 2 has started though.

5. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Sorry. I'm nice really.