Nudity at Home

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Eagles, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

I would like to know from men and women your thoughts about nudity in the home. This is something I've been thinking about for a while. I have two children who have left the nest so it's just my wife and I. My wife doesn't mind if I sleep in the nude. I'm interested in the health benefits. You should know we're both conservative but I'm willing to do a little more. I enjoy swimming nude as it invigorates me. I've never walked around the house in the nude before so this is very new to me. No, I'm not an exhibitionist and, yes, I'm serious about this question. I'll answer any questions that anyone wants to ask. Thank you for any input or advice that you may offer.

Tiddy likes this.
  2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Nudity is a great way of living. When outdoors the body absorbs vitamin D from the sun. Nudity is a great stress reliever. Studies have shown it even helps people WITH PTSD. They have studied soldiers coming back from Iraq. Being nude is great for building body confidence and helping one with a reserved personality around others if you elect to go public with your desire.

Joe90 and Tiddy like this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nudity is empowering. Many nudist(my wife and I included) started in home. Nothing wrong with that. Most nudist are not exhibitionist. We just go about our daily life at peace with our on skin. We don’t flaunt our nudity. My wife and I both were raised in conservative homes. We don’t advertise our nudity with our friends, but if they ask we will tell them. Like you we are empty nesters and live in a hot climate.
    If you want to know more PM me. I will be happy to open a dialogue with you.

Mirsman and Tiddy like this.
  4. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I'm nude at home when ever I can be. I have been sleeping nude from my late teens to now. I do spend time nude in the house going from room to room and nude house cleaning. Nothing wrong with being nude. You are do normal things but in the nude. I do enjoy a nude hike in the woods when I can or sitting on deck early morning having my nude coffee. Just get nude and enjoy.

Tiddy, NaturalDreams and Texasdude65 like this.
  5. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Saves on laundry...... I enjoy sleeping bare.....

6. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

Thank you for that information. These are things that I never thought about and it all makes sense. If I have any more questions, I hope that I may be able to ask you. Thank you, again, for the information. Maybe we can continue this discussion later. One of the people who replied said there's a possibility to PM on here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2020
  7. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

Thank you for that information. I think it was the conservative beliefs that I had that was holding me back. I can tell more about this with you a little later. Since this is my first time here, you will need to tell me how to PM you. I like what you have to say. Thank you.

8. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

Thank you. This is about what I was thinking about and I like your ideas. You have been a big help.

9. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

So true! Sleeping nude is an amazing feeling! Thank you for your input!

10. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Eagles, click on my Panama Jack moniker. There you will find a “start a conversation” section. Click and my name will appear. fill in the subject and ask away. Real easy.
    PJ

11. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I'm probably in the minority here, but I prefer being clothed for the sake of comfort. When sleeping, comfy pajamas are much better than everything flopping around nude.

12. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

My wife sleeps only in panties, and I only in underwear.
    She has amazing tits, especially for a 56 year old. They are still firm and don't sag. This is because she never went braless except in bed.
    Women who go topless often as young will have saggy boobs by 50. It's just a fact.
    I thank God for my wifes lovely breast and damn glad she took care of them!

Tiddy and bry75 like this.
  13. iamjustme

I believe I am within the rules of the site...

You have a young woman that likes to go nude a lot? Bra less a lot? .... in a decade, two at most her breast will look like this and only get worse:
    They will drop considerably and the nipples will point towards the floor.

sag.jpg

On the other hand, a gal who wore a bra throughout her life, even with larger breast - they will stay up high and the nipples will stay up.
    Lovely.

high.jpg

14. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

Thank you for your opinion! I appreciate it very much!

15. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

Hello Iamjustme! I appreciate and understand that you and your wife are proud of her breasts, but that was not the intent of making this post. The intent was to have a discussion about nudity in the home, but not too show pictures. That doesn't move my discussion on nudity in the home forward. Thank you anyway for sharing your thoughts. They are, and always will be appreciated.
    If your wife would like to comment on this post, I would welcome it as well.

Tiddy likes this.
  16. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

I wrote to you earlier today, but I did want to say that I've spent about 99.9999% of my life in clothes. I still don't mind you giving whatever input you have to offer. I like to hear from whomever has something to say about this topic. Have a great day!

17. iamjustme

My post was about nudity in the home or anywhere else.
    Everything has a price.
    And for gals, going topless/braless for extended periods of time for years will 100% of the time result in premature sagging and drooping of her nipples.

18. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Before the kids I used to sleep naked a lot, the wife too. She always teased me about randomly walking around naked. I don't much anymore but we live out in the country. My motto is: if someone can see me, they're the weirdo for being oddly close enough to see me. I always enjoyed it. I don't know about health benefits though.

NakedInfluence likes this.
  19. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

Thank you for your feedback! It's most appreciated. :)

20. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I have slept nude since I was a preteen. I found that clothes were too constricting even causing injury where it counts. I am nude as much as possible around the house and even when out running errands as long as I won't come in contact with disapproving textilists. (Textilist = a person or a group of people who abhor the human body sans clothing) Textilists dominate our society and control the law that prevents the enjoyment of being nude claiming it is a sexual offense. When raising our children I was often seen nude but not in a sexual manner. There is a difference between being nude for comfort and being nude sexually. The relationship is very close and can cross over easily. Many a day I go without wearing any clothing at all. I work in my shop nude, relax to entertainment nude, eat nude, and certainly sleep nude. (I am nude as I write this post.) I only wear clothing for two reasons. Protection from the elements and protection from the textilists. Being nude at home is a choice and IMO a very healthy choice.

I do take issue with a previous post claiming women sans bras lose the set of their breasts. This theory has been proven to be false by a study done in France. Other medical professionals have discovered that discarding the bra improves muscle tone and breast shape in the female body. The evidence is there to support that wearing a bra allows the muscles and ligaments that support the breast to atrophy and become lazy over time. This leads to breast sagging and laxity. There are other discomfort issues with bra wearing as well. (Why do women complain about wearing them and tear them off as soon as they can at the end of the day? It's because a bra is highly uncomfortable.) The pictures posted are misleading as the woman with the sagging breasts is leaning forward as evidence by the skin roll presented around her navel while the perky breasted woman is sitting quite upright. At first glance it appears the pictures are of the same woman. Wearing a bra over time does more damage than good.

bill697cu likes this.