nudists having their parts looked at..

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Kaalvoet, May 30, 2011.

1. rachfan

rachfan Members

Personally I am perfectly comfortable with it, but when I hang nude on a video chat forum, I expect viewers to have a cam on themselves too. Share and share alike.

2. Mike Williams

Mike Williams Members

Well, staring is rude, nude or not. But, if you walk around with no clothes on, you sort of give your consent to people to look.

I've had young women look me up and down. Didn't bother me.

Nakedwalker, NudistTed and Daretobare like this.
  3. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Even though this is an old post, I wish to reply. Being naked in private or public with others around invites some degree of looking. Other nudists might take a peek, while non-nudist might take a more extended look. It's something all nudist have to live with. I'm not gay, but I do look at men/boy and women/girls genital and butts. It's natural to look. We all do it, and anyone who denies looking isn't being honest. What isn't acceptable is deliberately or intentionally showing off your genitals or starring at your genitals by others, either textile or a nudist. As for children who stare, I don't see any difficulty in you letting them or their parents, politely know its rude to stare.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Mobius_Stripped and Nakedwalker like this.
  4. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

When I see someone nude, I notice their parts the same as I notice the color of their hair, their face and so on. If they have an exceptionallyattractive body, I notice. But I don’t stare rudely. I expect others do the same with me.

NudistTed likes this.
  5. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I don't really consider myself as a nudist in a strict sense. I like being nude when I choose to be, that sort of thing. As for having my junk looked at, if I'm fully naked then why not? As long as they don't start throwing disrespectful remarks my way in regard to my penis, or for that matter, my physique in general, I'm chill.

NudistTed likes this.
  6. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Hey Hoo.com, I too am perplexed regarding the rules for posting nude or semi-nude pics. I had all of mine moved by ADMIN into a private folder in my picture box. Not sure who can access that folder. I did write to Admin asking for clarification and where the rules are posted, but they have yet to reply. I get the feeling that any nude pics are not allowed or wanted. Don't ask me why cause I just can't see why it would be that way. One of the other members told me she thinks its because they allow minors on this site and they don't want trouble with the authorities. If you hear anything or find out what the rules are, please let me know.

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

the old free speech (pre trump) rules are here >> Forum Posting Guidelines / Terms Of Service

the new non free speech (post trump) rules are here >>> Terms of Service and Rules | Hip Forums

plus theres a few unknown rules and most of those depend on admin mood

hope i dont get in trouble for helping :)

if the first link suddenly doesnt work it means the second ones are the ones to follow

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2018
    NudistTed likes this.
  8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

youre welcome

i forgot to mention that some subsections have their own little extra rules to add even more confusion

those are usually posted at the top of subsection in a sticky (pinned) thread

long story short (nu pun intended) is that only about 1% of members have any interest in seeing dicks...so the will of the 99% tends to over ride your need to show nudity...

no one like to click gallery page when its full of dick

9. gt30743

gt30743 Members

When I go to the local clothing optional beach, there are always gawkers and looky lues. It never bothers me. I realize that for most people a nude body is something that they don't see out in the public and this is out of the ordinary for them. They are going to look, particularly at the parts of the body they don't get to see very often. Some steal glances, some out right stare, either way I don't care there is nothing shameful about the human body in general or genitalia specifically. I am there to enjoy the sun, beach and water; if the sight of my penis brings them pleasure let them have a gander it isn't hurting me. If I were concerned, then I probably should not have gone to the c/o beach to begin with.

NudistTed likes this.
  10. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Its true, whenever I'm nude ppl look. Even at home ppl look. I know I look. I think its just natural to look and if you are a nudist, you should expect ppl to look at you. By looking, I don't mean staring. Hope that makes sense to you

bananaman321 likes this.
  11. Steveh

Steveh Members

We see a lot of gawkers at one nude beach we go too. We don't mind them at all. Let them look is my motto. We both enjoy being seen naked by others anyway

NudistTed likes this.
  12. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I am not offended myself if someone looks, but my experience is that for a man it is rare. As I mentioned earlier, noticing is OK gawping is not.

Mobius_Stripped and NudistTed like this.
  13. Steveh

Steveh Members

Yes, especially when they do more than just look

14. this is fun

this is fun Banned

I’ve been to one nudist beach.
    I was a little shocked at all the nudists on there.
    As for looking at people’s genitals i will say make sure they aren’t dirty.
    I don’t want to see dirty bums, dicks and lady bits.
    Oh and no i don’t want to see people taking dumps on the beach either.

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

What A "Bizarre" Post....(scratches head)....:astonished:

Cheers Glen.

16. this is fun

this is fun Banned

Last nudist beach i was at was at port macquarie caravan park.
    It was back in 1994.
    I was only 16. But i saw people doing things on this nudist beach.

17. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Yeah? They were having a game of footy...? :innocent:

18. Biggles_Nude!

Hold on! You went to a nudist beach...and you were "a little shocked at all the nudists on there."? Why is that so? It should not be a surprise that people are naked on a nudist beach?

The remaining three lines of your post don't make any sense to me.:nomouth:

NudistTed likes this.
  19. Biggles_Nude!

I'm thinking that it is pretty darned hard not to look a nudist up and down from head to toe and everything in between. There is such a marvellous, interesting variety that one is never going to be quite deprived of eye-candy on the nudie beach. This does not imply a long, lazy stare; if people are walking or parading about, they are there to be seen and looked at, not necessarily making themselves scarce by frolicking in the water.

bananaman321 and NudistTed like this.
  20. this is fun

this is fun Banned

1. It was my first time.
    2. The trail of clothes leading down to the beach surprised me.
    3. The amount of people peeing and shitting in the bushes grossed me out.

21. Biggles_Nude!

Re Point #3... this is not restricted to a nudie beach; it is a major problem in wilderness areas too, e.g. just about everywhere in Tasmania (the South-West and South Coast and Central Plateau areas). As a bushwalker, the areas that I once considered pristine and free of human detriment are now cesspools of rubbish and crap.

Our nudie beach as M/F toilets and people use them, thankfully!

SuzanneAU1977 likes this.
  22. trilobite

trilobite Members

Personally I find genitals beautiful - even vaginas, which I am not attracted to as a gay guy - so I can't help but stare, honestly!

Mobius_Stripped and NudistTed like this.
  23. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

When we are visiting a nude beach or resort, we both look and expect to be looked at. We don’t really care. Sometimes if we spot a starer, wife has been known to spread her legs a little to give a better view.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  24. Steveh

Steveh Members

my wife likes to show off and do things when she knows a guy is staring at her too

beachwalker and bananaman321 like this.
  25. I think you may disagree with this and think I'm a pervert, I love being naked around strangers as it turns me on and always has.
    I just love people looking at my intimate parts, sorry but it arouses me and my pussy gets very wet. I'm sure I'm not the only woman that feels like this.

26. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Exhibitionism/voyeurism is a common fetish, so no doubt there are tons of girls (and guys) who get excited having their bits and bobs looked at.

NudistTed likes this.