nudists having their parts looked at..

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Kaalvoet, May 30, 2011.

1. Kaalvoet

Kaalvoet Banned

On twitter I recently saw a question...If nudists mind or get offended if the people stare At their parts?As a nudist myself,I don't really look at fellow nudists parts as I see no point to it,nor have any desire to,any way.But then again,as a nudist with very limited nudist spots in South Africa,I often go to a secluded beach though its a clothing area,and have occasionally been walked upon when sun bathing in the nude or exiting the water,and have found the textiles not judgemental,nor rude,but I have found them staring at my penis.It doesn't bother me actually,because I realize they are curious,and do not see naked people thAt often,so I indulge them,and if they want to look.
    My son taught me that lesson.When his friends stArted coming over to plAy,and we were both nudists,his friends would stare endlessly at our penises,and especially his,because he had a ver neat,handsome and sizable penis.I asked him once if it bothered him when his friends stared at his penis. Especially on holidays,his friends would arrive early in the mornings while we were still sleeping,and would wake me for cofee.as The door was usually unlocked because of his friends early visits,and they would go through to his room and wake him,and he would wake up,with his morning wood.They always stared at his erection,or mine when we woke.
    My sons response we're plain..."Daddy,we are males,and they are,we all have penises,and if they want to look at mine or yours,let them look,I am proud to be a nudist,and at least,I have nothing to hide,either they accept me and my willy,or get another friend".
    I myself don't care or mind if they stare,they will sooner or later make peace with it,how do you feel?

Nakednudist and (deleted member) like this.
  2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Tis Perfectly Natural For Humans To Be Curious About Other Members Of The Human

Race, Regardless Of Sex Or Age.

I Have Been A Nudist For Many Many Years, And The Only People Who Stare Are Young

Kids, Adults Know To Look You In The Eye, Smile, And Give You A Cheery Good Day...:).

Cheers Glen.

3. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

I would be uncomfortable if a clothed person stared at my penis if it was erect or not

Nudegardner likes this.
  4. Kaalvoet

Kaalvoet Banned

I reason this way,when u are naked,obviously those that aren't used to being naked or with nudists,they will look,it doesn't bother me,I have seen adults stealing glances at my genitals,but wierd as it seems,because I am an ardent barefooter,I have found adults staring at my bare feet more often when I am barefoot at church or during the winter.

5. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

not a nudist

stared at every penis

they are a whole different color than the rest of the man

I wish I hadn't seen my boyfriend's dad nude

or that he wasn't hung

6. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

I would question a clothed person's motives as to why they were gawking, looking, staring at my penis in the first place

Nudegardner likes this.
  7. drstve

drstve Member

I don't care if they stare... it's the damn snickering that I hate... lol

8. DMFP

DMFP Member

I am not a nudist but find it natural I at least glance - I try not to stare though.:)

(sometimes if very large ahhemm, I might do a little stare)

9. Pink_Panther

Pink_Panther Banned

I'm a nudist - I go to beaches a fair amount and some inland private woods and places I know. I am also a transgender girl, with a penis, so I attract some attention, lol.

I don't mind if people want to stare at my willy - as long as they don't make rude comments about it being attached to a girl. I look at other people's bits, so it's only fair. :D

10. freecospirit

freecospirit Member

It is only human nature to notice the body attributes of others so you must expect them to notice you. However to stare or openly comment is completely unacceptable. Some of us have taken steps to try to improve our appearance by diet and exercise though that does little if anything for "our bits" aside from reducing some of the surrounding flab. I like to feel that if I am noticed the impression I give will be the better for the efforts I have taken.

11. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I dont see why they would,THATS WHY THEY ARE NAKED...... They arent shy!

12. TheGirlOnFire

TheGirlOnFire Guest

I guess I wouldn't mind all that much (only having been a private nudist as of yet), but if they persistently stared or commented then I'd have a problem

13. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

In nudist camps and resorts, you will be one nude person among many.
    We all have genitals. We get used to the sight of it. Staring is rude and in the unlikely event that someone is rude enough to do that, you would request help from the camp management with such inappropriate behaviour.

On a beach, nudists tend to sit together for congeniality and to help deflect the occasional rude passer-by through strength in numbers.
    Too often newcomers to a nude beach will sit alone because they are shy.
    The unexpected consequence tends to be that these solitary newcomers endure outrageous behaviour from passing men, when it would have been better to sit with the nudists and enjoy a much greater measure of protection.

14. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

I agree with this. I'll glance and casually observe will looking at other things in my view as well. Sure, I'll take note, but I will not stare. I suspect that most other people do this as well.

15. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Briefly looking is OK, staring is not.

16. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

What bothers me more is the people prancing in front of others wanting to be seen. I've seen many that go out of their way on the beach wanting to be seen. When people walk by me and gawk I don't worry too much. I'm Nude in "public" I have to deal with the public. That was my choice. I for one should be embarrassed being nude in public but I know true nudists accept others as is. "don't sweat the small stuff"

17. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

Let them prance. Maybe when the novelty wears off they will just sun, walk and swim.

Some gawkers walking through the nude area can be amusing. They appear sooo awkward, don't know where to look.

18. boyd

boyd Guest

I have yet to be nude in public, but i have showered in the nude at a public pool, often i am the only one, i do catch other men looking at my penis, it doesnt bother me,even though i am on the small side...on the odd occasion other men shower in the nude i also tend to look but never more than a brief look..i think it is natural human reaction. i think i would be the same if it were a woman. i would not stare for more than a second as it is rude........

19. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

It is rude NOT to shower nude at a public pool. The idea is to clean your body before you swim and the parts that need the most cleaning can't get clean while a guy is wearing clothes. Then the guy who goes into the pool dirty will shed bacteria, lotion and whatnot into the pool. The chlorine or bromine used in the pool will react with nitrogen from human waste and produce unhealthy compounds. If there is not enough of the pool sanitizer to kill the germs from dirty bodies, then you will get rashes, etc...

If you set a good example, maybe some other guy will work up the courage to do the right thing and shower nude before he enters the public pool.

20. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I believe that anyone who sees another person naked does notice certain things about them. And I believe that any who claim that they do not are liars.

If a man encounters four other men, naked, in a locker room, he can tell later which ones had the longest penises and which ones were circumcised.

I see nothing wrong with noticing the certain characteristics of another's appearance, whether they are nude or clothed.