Nudists and Swinging

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Hippievixen, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So is this common among nudists?

It seems inevitable.

*LoL*

Just kidding.

joker69 likes this.
  2. Xac

Xac Visitor

so is this a joke or a question?

3. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

HippieVixen, the two are not necessarily related at all...Some nudists swing, I'm sure....but not all...and not all swingers are nudists....

Nudism is about being completely comfortable with the naked human form, without finding it sexually attractive all the time.

Alice in SC likes this.
  4. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

both :)

5. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

It may seem strange, but not really. You really quit noticing nakidness as such, it becomes the norm. And it does not desensitize you to your partner's sexiness, it just is hard to explain. But being a nudist doesn't hurt our sex life at all, either. [​IMG] Holly put it well, it's about acceptance and discovering the beauty in all bodies.

Party Nakkid!!!!!

6. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I like both.
    :)

Naturallyexcited likes this.
  7. sassure

sassure Member

That's right.....you get used to being in the buff pretty fast, and after that it's life from a different perspective......

Alice in SC likes this.
  8. TARABELLE

Badda Boom!

Been a nudist long? Gravity is soo good to men and soo bad for women!

9. TARABELLE

Used to be a guy at our camp named Tony - very well endowed. Another member told me he remembered the guy's name by thinking "it falls between his toe and knee". Not really, but I always remembered Toeknee's name when I "saw" him. hahhahahha~!

10. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

Oh....My.....God....:eek:

Gravity sucks for girls....but my boobs are kind of saggy anyway, so I don't mind that much :D

11. nude_flower

nude_flower Member

Theres no word swinging in the nudists language,its exploring life,living free,love everyone ;)

joker69 likes this.
  12. TARABELLE

Actually, there is. Hahhahahha! I think it's called life stylers. [​IMG]

For the record, I'm a nudist and I do not swing. I love the freedom of nudity, but I have no desire to share my man with anyone. (or lay with anyone else, either[​IMG])

13. THE_ULTIMATE_WAR

THE_ULTIMATE_WAR Member

Ur All Gay Go Burn In The Wrath Of A Big Fat Sweaty Nuke! :)

14. THE_ULTIMATE_WAR

THE_ULTIMATE_WAR Member

I Only Like Nude Woman, I Need A Suck Peace Out

15. Barefoot Matthew

Barefoot Matthew Member

Unless the other one of your three posts is an enlightened treatise on the nature of humanity and posits new theories about space, time, and how to finally understand women, I would have to say "Strike three! You're out!".

:p

16. TARABELLE

I personally liked the way he ended the "die in a nuclear bomb" statement with a smiley face. Made it so much more warm and fuzzy, don't you think?

stoat69 likes this.
  17. nude_flower

nude_flower Member

Aw ok :cool: 'life stylers' thats new for me !

I had girlfriends in a relationship with me and when we were with other couples or females in a beach or in a house to feel completly free,but that is happening when you are with friends and you want to explore your selfs or in an open relationship .If you are married or serius in love you dont have to swing ;)

18. nldn

nldn Senior Member

They can and often are completely separate, though some idiots forget this and spoil nude recreation for others.

19. Airman4u

Airman4u Member

Perhaps there are as many normally clothed swingers as there are normally nude swingers. Nudity is not sex, and clothing does not mean sex. What means sex is the mind at work, sexually, regardless of the state of dress of the opposite sex, or in some cases the same sex.

20. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Nothing in my book to associate nudists with swinging, but I wouldn't discount it; I do know it takes place in private among nudists that share cottages at the nudist resort I attend (now sold and closing to naturists on 15th January 2010). Big deal. What they—as friends who know each other well—do in their own time and privacy is their business.

Also for the record, I am a decades-long nudist and do not swing. Sex is beautiful, and I have heaps of it camping as a nudist. It keeps me young (well, that's my belief, and I don't look my age or behave it, LOL!!!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.