Nudist Morning Wood

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Hykes, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Hykes

Hykes Members

I know, the nudism boner questions have been over done to the extreme... BUT, legit question hear me out.
    Everyone has there own opinions on erections in nudist settings, but what do you guys do when you are camping at a nude campground and have a solid morning wood. Do you stay in your tent or camper till it's gone, do you still go outside just on your campsite, how do you handle (no pun intended) morning wood at a nudist camp?

Nakednudist and Nudegardner like this.
  2. Hykes

Hykes Members

Personally I don't have an issue with seeing a nudist with an erection as long as they aren't intentionally showing it off.... So, I go to nudist camps in my camper van, if I have a morning wood that hasn't gone away yet, I will get out to pee or start my morning on my own camp site. Out of respect for others who may be offended I won't leave my campsite till its gone.

3. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

I walk out and no one cares.

Hykes and Nakednudist like this.
  4. Steveh

Steveh Members

so true, i do the same

Hykes and Nudegardner like this.
  5. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

My wife usually fixed the problem but at my age I don't have that problem any more.

Not the best solution.

Nudegardner likes this.
  6. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

How old are you? At 48 I lost the ability then got on Testosterone replacement therapy. Good to go. Must watch the diet and hit the gym. Cigarettes are shit,quit that if you do that.

Hykes and UnveilingGirl like this.