Nude walk in the woods

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by stoat69, Jul 19, 2013.

1. stoat69

stoat69 Member

We live in the middle of a wood in the UK, today while we were walking in the wood, I felt the urge to strip off. I was only wearing a pair of shorts anyway, so seeing that no-one was around I whipped off my shorts and carried on the walk nude, (apart from a pair of shoes). It felt wonderful to feel the sun and the breeze on my naked body, my wife didn't strip, but doesn't mind my nudism. I nearly walked the rest of the way home, but decided I didn't want to upset any dog walkers that may come by, so shortly before we hit the more public area, I slipped my shorts back on. (shame), this heatwave is wonderful isn't it!

Joe90, Nudist Always and Kev627 like this.
  2. meeses

meeses Member

Welcome to the club "old boy". :) . You try it once, you're hooked for good, wait to see if she joins someday.... it'll be a blast

3. smoothman60

smoothman60 Member

Couldnt sleep to warm so wife and I went for nude walk around local reservoir at 5pm this morning so invigorating with cool breeze blowing on body couldn't resist a naked dip in cool water have to do this more often

4. stoat69

stoat69 Member

I've been on quite a few nudist beaches over the years, UK, Spain, Holland. But this was something so much better.

Joe90 likes this.
  5. stoat69

stoat69 Member

We went for another naked ramble today, and this time I pushed the envelope a bit further. I stripped off sooner, where anyone could have seen me, then we took a longer route through the woods,so I could be naked for longer, (our woods are not that big), and I didn't put my shorts on again until we were nearly home and I was in plain view of the road. Once I got home obviously I stripped of again to spend the rest of the day nude. Just like I am today. shame we have to put clothes on to go outside. There's going to be thunderstorms this week, so I probably won't get the chance for another naked walk for a few days, bummer. Here's to the return of the sunshine.

Joe90 likes this.
  6. falconer

falconer Member

Mosquitoes, horseflies, deerflies, ticks, and stinging nettles dissuade me from stripping down in my area... i'd add poison ivy and poison oak to the list, but ive an immunity.

7. stoat69

stoat69 Member

We have all of those things too, I don't seem to get bitten, just lucky i guess. Although my wife finds spraying herself with rose geranium water repels the little nasties.

Joe90 likes this.
  8. teddyboi

teddyboi Visitor

hey 'stoat69' would be keen to walk with you in your woods - i also love that feeling of being nude in public, esp with the chance of others seeing you!

9. freecospirit

freecospirit Member

The sensation of walking naked anywhere outside not just in the woods is special; there is a definite extra sense of body freedom which is more exhilerating than just nude sunbathing. I generally go walk about on the beach for that reason; of course on the beach there are usually no concerns about being seen. The problem with woods and countryside is that nudity is not normally expected there so you have to be aware that you could be the subject of unwelcome attention.

10. FireWitch

FireWitch Member

I have done it a few times. Once though, I had to jump behind a tree when I heard people walking down the trail :).

11. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Wasps are bad here this year...;)

12. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Very nice -- GOOD FOR YOU MY FRIEND :)

13. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've walked nude down a trail before. Had a great time.

14. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Excellent,please give us details :)

15. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Sounds Great, For Natural is, as Nature is,
    However (and sadly)
    Doing it on ones own can get you arrested!
    Whereas is coulda/shoulda be encouraged -too many instances of improprieties
    Well done though for, and Good luck in the future for, your Embracement of Experience :)

16. granny_longerhair

granny_longerhair Member

Or where I live, out in the desert ...

17. nudist60

nudist60 Member

I often go for nude walks around where I live been in the rain wind and even inthe snow thats so envigorating

18. social_barefooter

social_barefooter Guest

I'd definitely join in

19. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Nude swims are lovely on a hot day, or indeed if at a spa, on a cold one too. I've only ever gone on nude walks when abroad on nudist beaches, and there is a certain amount of comfort I find on a hot day. Clothes can be uncomfortable.

20. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I have been on many walks in woods and in the country side .I live in a coastal town and if you drive out of town I often go for walks along the cliffs on not so well known footpaths .I have come across a few people but never been any trouble .