Nude fishing

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Fat Boy, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Fat Boy

Fat Boy Members

I have a 5 acre lake on my place. Fish naked quite often in my Jon boat and wading. I also like to trout fish so I go to the Georgia mountains. I Took my wife on a fishing trip for the first time. She is now a loyal trout fisherwoman. Lol. We go on a week day there is no one there. Very remote area We strip down and enjoy fishing all day. Makes a awesome day. Make my wife a little frisky at times Shall I say anymore. Lol. Anyone else go fishing in the nude.

2. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

Fished and crabbed in the buff many times from the boat. One of my favorite things to do nude.

Nakednudist, Alice in SC and joker69 like this.
  3. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

No. But it sounds fun!

joker69 likes this.
  4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The last 2 weekends in a row my wife and I nude fished a pond at the nudist resort we go to. Last week we caught 13, this week 20. We love nude fishing.

5. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

When we had our pontoon boat we would try to get away from the crowd and fish Nude. We got caught one night when we were catfishing ! I was riding hubby on one of the swivel seats on the front of the boat and 2 Game wardens snuck up and put the lights on us. ! They said that we needed our anchor light on! And to do that inside the boat railing!

Romper, joker69 and Panama Jack like this.
  6. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Nude fising gives new meaning to the term dangling the bait.

7. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

What makes it worse is that hubby knew them both! Hubby is a State constable!

joker69 likes this.
  8. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

joker69 likes this.
  9. Steveh

Steveh Members

Wife and I go to a cabin every year for a week of fishing, relaxing, etc. We have use of a small boat and even if she's not fishing she will sunbathe naked on it while I fish naked. Been anchored in a cove and had other boats with guys in them come in the cove they see us and we love it

joker69 likes this.
  10. Franky29

Franky29 Members

All the time in my boat when the lake is quiet. Usually my wife is sunbathing in the front while I’m fishing in the back. Everything now and then, I do a little jigging.

joker69 likes this.
  11. teast394

teast394 Members

We take the boat out with the kids sometimes, always a good family day. Occasionally take their friends out too.

joker69 likes this.
  12. Steveh

Steveh Members

We have a friend that has a boat and we all get naked on it when just out cruising around with no fishing. Great fun

13. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I love to fish naked and at the same time getting a suntan.

bill697cu likes this.