Nude beach

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by James l smith, Feb 4, 2022.

1. James l Smith

James l Smith Members

I visit nude beaches when I get to, last summer I took my wife and she actually enjoyed it, she’s a very social person. She mentioned to me that her friend would go to the the beach with her, but that her husband wouldn’t so they would go together, with out him, or me as her friend would want it to be a secret. I’m glad she’s not keeping it a secret from me, I think of my naked wife there with out me

NaturalDreams likes this.
  2. Windman

Windman Members

Nude beaches are awesome.

FredBrice and Alonso376 like this.
  3. Jayandcay

Jayandcay Wink wink!

First off, it’s perfectly fine for a married woman to have a like bit of mystery and excitement that is their own secret. Everyone should have an affair at some point in their marriage and keep it their secret till the day they die. It’s exhilarating, gives you a fantasy that you can return to, and it’s good for your mental health, especially a woman. Ever woman needs to feel sexy and wanted.
    Nude beaches really aren’t that big of a deal. The majority of the people there just want to be free out in the sun and enjoy themselves. There’s really nothing sexual about it after the first ten minutes. If you get an erection, it’s natural, most people don’t care as long as your not playing with yourself. Just put a towel over it, go in the pool, or just go into the bathroom and jerk off in privet, get it out of your system and come back and be a normal person.
    If you are looking for something sexual, be an adult and go to a swinger resort. Group sex is one of the most natural and enjoyable things you will ever experience. Odds are that you won’t find it at a nude beach.

Ray Roberts and jmadre like this.
  4. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

So we went to hedonism and had a great time. She is 50 5’4 36dd im 60. Anyway for the first few days it was quiet then some late 20s arrived. She focused on one guy muscled with a large cock and chatted him up. wound up having him eat her which was not so good but enjoyed his cock and that of his friends lol. i hooked up with one of the girls they met so all in all a great time. Her pussy was pleased. all that mattered