@ nude beach is it legal to cuddle or lotion each other?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by bonita95, Aug 17, 2013.

1. bonita95

bonita95 Member

if at a nude beach with your lover is it legal to cuddle on his knee and sit on his knee and things like that and lotion each other? or do they put that in the sex category :(:confused:

1 person likes this.
  2. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Does not seem to be an issue. People seem to be pretty well spread apart. Central FL clothing optional beaches are not that crowded.

3. kp2640

kp2640 Member

I think that a public nude beach is just like any other beach, except that you are not required to wear anything. So in my oversimplified world it is just a beach and people can do anything they would normally do in public. Certainly applying sunscreen and personal contact should be okay and I also see that at places I go. But there is eventually some line where that could become or be interpreted as becoming erotic. I feel that those of us that enjoy having places to enjoy in the nude have a responsibility to differentiate between nudity and sex; all too often "lewd behavior" is cited as a reason to restrict or ban nudity. Just be observant, respectful and use some common sense. Have fun!

4. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

"lewd behavior" like anything else is in the eye of the beholder.

5. bonita95

bonita95 Member

good signs! thank you :)

thats true, i doubt there are many nudists anyway so nude beaches probably are quite quiet!

my lover has been talking about how he was at a nude beach when he was my age and that it made him get all pointy and want to be with girls. so when the weather becomes warmer and we try a nude beach i don't know how safe he will be :/

probably becausse all parts of our bodies need to be lotioned. so someone one seeing it might say "no no" and someone else seeing it might say "ok".

6. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Central FL textile optinal beaches are quite quiet. You are correct. Very peaceful. The most beautiful strech of beach landscape I have ever seen. Upon arriving most folks will disrobe ; upon noticing clothed folks we will always inquire if we are being offensive. Although I have succumbed to sexual play in a open environment , it was not planned and it really is not my intention while engaging in natural tanning.

7. bonita95

bonita95 Member

sounds safe and graceful. my bf always engages in play when we are nude. he probably will at the beach i guess but don't want to be jailed/

8. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

By Melbourne ; do you mean FL or Australia? If Fl , you have less than a two hour drive. Just N on 95. Any degree of class will keep authorities at bay. Just choose a sensible location. Regarding other folks ; most naturists are very mellow and are probably thinking of a place to sneak off to as well.

9. bonita95

bonita95 Member

australia :(
    we have nude beaches but its winter now soo we'll wait till summer.
    nearest to us we have sunnyside north beach in mount eliza.
    i've been nude in our backyard, we have a pool.

10. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

On FireIsland, I walked to a nude beach by accident. I think I was just 18, and I'm like "man, all these women are topless" then, I realized we were on a nude beach, no sign or anything...

11. bonita95

bonita95 Member

it feels funny to be topless all bouncy :mickey:
    same for guys waists lol.

12. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Hi,

i think a good guideline is just to behave as you would do at a textile beach.

As you asked about lotioning: it's common sense that you can apply sun lotion mutually, but apply it on your genitals by yourself. May sound a bit narrow minded, but it's the common way. Anyway, if no one looks ...

addtion: Sorry, i missed the word "legal" in your capture. I don't know about the laws in your country. Here, all the things you mentioned are legal, as they are no sexual acts. Only performing sexual acts in public is illegal (intercourse, masturbation etc.). But anyway, considering common sense is not wrong. Just look around you and you will learn.

13. bonita95

bonita95 Member

i'm not sure about laws. but i think lewd act is something i heard. is it lewd/masturb/act if touched on my privates including nipples? or is it only lewd if it makes me moan? i only ask cos in summer when we eventually do go to the nude beach i want him to lotion me if possible on those parts. i won't make a sound.

14. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Everything's better with a little lotion. Again, discretion. My instinx tell me things go better in seclusion when not making a sound.

15. meeses

meeses Member

And what did you do,once you realized where you were? Stripped and carried on or turned around and went back?

16. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

It very much depends who is around .We often try to move away from the crowds to quieter areas alot of time people on the quieter parts of the beach are all there for the same reason to have a bit of fun .We have watched and been watched a few times .

17. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I hate to judge others, but what you get up to is one of the reasons Phil (my husband) and i stopped going to Studland beach! The problem is naturists have a hard time getting accepted as not being weirdos & bad behaviour by some in the dunes, no matter how remote, just ends up getting us all tarred with the same brush!