NPA (No Party Affilliation)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Visexual, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Visexual

Visexual Member

Come to the middle ground!

Attached Files:

WritersPanic likes this.
  2. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

More people are actually unaffiliated than are affiliated with either major party, yet we still see the two major parties dominating.

Eric! likes this.
  3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Politicians are all the same, it doesn't matter which party they belong to. They all do the same damn thing. I don't care for either party, my focus is on what I can truly affect in my own little world (family, friends, community,etc.)

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  4. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

Your local community is always more important at least to your day to day life, but always keep an eye on what the government does as they tend to intrude on that life.

Meliai and Eric! like this.
  5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

That is so true, I'm suddenly reminded of the dialog between Jack Benteen (Nick Nolte) and the local sheriff Hank Pearson (Rip Torn) in the movie Extreme Prejudice (1987)

Jack Benteen: "You know, Hank, the next thing, you're gonna be complaining about the state legislature making women a Ranger"

Sheriff Hank Pearson: "State legislature. Shit, Jack! Only thing worse than a politician is a child molester."

[​IMG]

Eric! likes this.
  6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

NPA 4 life